All things Dundee FC

In the express online.

Guessing caulker is off then if there's any truth in that. Peterborough captain and played pretty much every game last season so will be a reasonable fee I'd imagine.

Scrap that. On further investigation he's been transfer listed and tweeted "over and out" last week so guess he's free to leave.

I went onto Peterborough's forum to check out their thoughts on Baldwin only to find their support thinks we are about to snap up Junior Morias. A striker. 

16 minutes ago, kristov said:

Barry Smith is hammering Billy Steel in the last 16 of DFC's Twitter poll. I don't understand the world anymore.

The amount of folk on twitter who'll have seen Billy Steel play for Dundee compared to those who've seen Barry Smith play/manage the club will be absolutely minimal. It's basically comparing the number of pensioners and younger adults who use social media.

32 minutes ago, kristov said:

Barry Smith is hammering Billy Steel in the last 16 of DFC's Twitter poll. I don't understand the world anymore.

Barry Smith is up there in our all time top legends tbf. Caniggia smashing our record appearance holder Doug Cowie was farcical.

Barry Smith is up there in our all time top legends tbf. Caniggia smashing our record appearance holder Doug Cowie was farcical.

Good job Fan Zhiyi (or however you spell it )wasn’t in it.
Did he not regularly win our online “player of the week” by tens of thousands of votes?