All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Tony Watt.

We'll soon find out how strong the source is.

Think I'd rather Ciftci. 

Where's the Garry O'Connor Morton picture when you need it?!

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Tony Watt.

We'll soon find out how strong the source is.

Jimmy Boyle took him through at Airdrie and I think there was something about him keeping in touch.

I could be really far off the mark but I do genuinely rate him and think he's been a bit hard done by in recent years. I think Cardiff not being able to afford him and the fall out at Charlton put him off track.

I'd be cautiously optimistic about him. He would either be an absolute hit or a complete disaster IMO.

1 minute ago, harry94 said:

Jimmy Boyle took him through at Airdrie and I think there was something about him keeping in touch.

I could be really far off the mark but I do genuinely rate him and think he's been a bit hard done by in recent years. I think Cardiff not being able to afford him and the fall out at Charlton put him off track.

I'd be cautiously optimistic about him. He would either be an absolute hit or a complete disaster IMO.

I agree. It would certainly be a decent start imo.

10 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Charlie Adam

100% not gonna be Charlie, got another year at Stoke and got it from almost as good a source as you can get in this instance that he'll never move back to Scotland.

10 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

is it not about that time we start discussing the return of caballero??

Come find me, my name is Caballero...

100% not gonna be Charlie, got another year at Stoke and got it from almost as good a source as you can get in this instance that he'll never move back to Scotland.

I’d be suicidal if I had to spend another 5 minutes (let alone another year!) in Stoke...

We went last year having bought tickets. It was really good. Great variety of beers including tasty brews fashioned locally.
I think you can 'PATG'.

I’m contemplating going but will most likely have my kids with me - from memory was there anything last year to occupy them whilst I sample the local produce....?