All things Dundee FC

Can we not sign someone or rename the Derry steps or put a go kart track outside the Coxy?
Close season is shite.

IMG_1528130470.057682.jpg

Just get pished like I am, makes it go quicker!

6 hours ago, The Algebraist said:

I have never been there but there are two things I can say for Nigeria:

1. What an epic top - https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jun/02/nigeria-world-cup-football-kit-captures-public-imagination
  2. What exceptional taste in idioms - https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/30/is-dundee-united-really-slang-for-idiot-in-nigeria

"It’s true: Dundee United is slang for idiot in Nigeria. This peculiar fact came to British attention in 2010, during a BBC documentary about the Nigerian capital Lagos. A local man, Chubby, told the filmmakers how life in Lagos is not for the foolish. “Anybody who came to Lagos and he didn’t learn sense, he cannot get sense ever,” said Chubby. “Because here if you are a fool, they will learn you how to get sense. If you are a ‘Dundee United’, when they start to pour shit on you, you will get sense.”

https://youtu.be/w6tMsshE1GM

On 03/06/2018 at 14:30, Ludo*1 said:

I think the club should do something to take up my attention until the WC starts, especially on Sundays. It's depressing.

With exactly this in mind...anyone going to the beer festival on saturday? I missed it last year but should make it this time. Should I buy tickets or can I just turn up on the day?

With exactly this in mind...anyone going to the beer festival on saturday? I missed it last year but should make it this time. Should I buy tickets or can I just turn up on the day?

We went last year having bought tickets. It was really good. Great variety of beers including tasty brews fashioned locally.
I think you can 'PATG'.

11 hours ago, Chateau Lafite said:

We went last year having bought tickets. It was really good. Great variety of beers including tasty brews fashioned locally.
I think you can 'PATG'.

Cheers. I'll have to leave it until nearer the time then see if anyones still up for it.

Forgive me Dee's, but in order to spark this thread into life... We need a striker. Celtic have just released a striker. McCann has previous for bringing in strikers that Dundee fans aren't too keen on. Just saying. 

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Forgive me Dee's, but in order to spark this thread into life... We need a striker. Celtic have just released a striker. McCann has previous for bringing in strikers that Dundee fans aren't too keen on. Just saying. 

Think it's pretty certain he's off to Motherwell. 

Right,  who on here is at the wind-up on our official  Twitter account? Gavin Rae tops the poll by a landslide margin against Cousin, Penman and Wallace. 

Think it comes down to demographics. The auld codgers are less likely to use Twitter.

30 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We should sign him and McAlister together.