All things Dundee FC

9 hours ago, Yenitit said:

The city’s classiest club created in the city’s classiest hotel. Happy Birthday The Dundee Football Club. 

A classy club :lol: Yeah right a "Classy Club" who does not even own its own ground and has to rent one from an Arab.Who are haemorrhaging money by overspending and needing a fire sale to keep solvent.Who house their most rabid fans in a Ned Shed.Very Classy :thumsup2

1 hour ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

A classy club :lol: Yeah right a "Classy Club" who does not even own its own ground and has to rent one from an Arab.Who are haemorrhaging money by overspending and needing a fire sale to keep solvent.Who house their most rabid fans in a Ned Shed.Very Classy :thumsup2

"Does not even own its own ground and has to rent one from an Arab" - Building a new stadium, no point buying Dens back which is dated and costing too much in maintenance, and when we are gone that Arab will have to have good luck if he hopes to sell the "prime real estate" next to the biege dump.

"Fire sale?" We've sold one player for a club record fee and can hold out for decent fees...

"Ned Shed" - How very dare you... Long Town Saint - that's our beloved Derry, as much of a crumbling wreck that it is, you would do well to leave it alone.

Go back to being strange and supporting a club without a proper Derby that likes to try and barge in on other clubs rivalries. Go home.

1 hour ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

St Johnstone - a club whose fans believe football started in 2014

Definitely stays with his mum

8 hours ago, Dabslayer said:

St Johnstone - a club whose fans believe football started in 2014

We all know this isn't true m8.

Football started for me in the early 80s, seen my club go from premier league to bottom league and back again, countless semi finals while in all divisions, finals, cup wins, several European adventures and 2 stadiums. Couldn't give a f**k about rivalries, any team that comes up against saints deserves vitriol. Wouldn't change 1 fucking bit of this magical journey either. 

Hope Dundee fc give you as much happiness pal.

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

We all know this isn't true m8.

Football started for me in the early 80s, seen my club go from premier league to bottom league and back again, countless semi finals while in all divisions, finals, cup wins, several European adventures and 2 stadiums. Couldn't give a f**k about rivalries, any team that comes up against saints deserves vitriol. Wouldn't change 1 fucking bit of this magical journey either. 

Hope Dundee fc give you as much happiness pal.

Tbh I'm probably one of the few Dundee fans who actually consider saints to be a derby because I've seen far more first division games:blink:

First two games I ever saw were the cup semi and final in '03 and other noted achievements include heading to Perugia for the UEFA cup, surviving a 25 points deduction, winning promotion in 2014 and relegating some team who play in tangerine.

I've very much enjoyed supporting Dundee and always will, but I appreciate your concern.  

P.S. My old man saw us win the league in Perth:whistle

1 hour ago, Dabslayer said:

Tbh I'm probably one of the few Dundee fans who actually consider saints to be a derby because I've seen far more first division games:blink:

The first division meetings were always absolutely class, I thought. Dens Park had Swankie scoring a last minute screamer (I think it was last minute anyway) for Dundee, McDiarmid had the "Sheerin Rain Dance". 

Heady days. 

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The first division meetings were always absolutely class, I thought. Dens Park had Swankie scoring a last minute screamer (I think it was last minute anyway) for Dundee, McDiarmid had the "Sheerin Rain Dance". 

Heady days. 

What a goal that was. McMenamin scoring a header in the last minute at Dens to win 3-2 (I think) was a great game too. 

5 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Happy 125th birthday for yesterday my Dundee brethren. And a belated happy 108th anniversary of last winning the Scottish Cup. 

Hope you had a great day. 

Although you had to wait 130 years for your Scottish cup win...

Edited by johnnydun

What a goal that was. McMenamin scoring a header in the last minute at Dens to win 3-2 (I think) was a great game too. 

Think that was Jody Morris’ debut for saints. All 5’5 of him scoring a header to equalise!

A classy club [emoji38] Yeah right a "Classy Club" who does not even own its own ground and has to rent one from an Arab.Who are haemorrhaging money by overspending and needing a fire sale to keep solvent.Who house their most rabid fans in a Ned Shed.Very Classy :thumsup2
Derry rhumba cunto 1526902449523.jpg

5 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Happy 125th birthday for yesterday my Dundee brethren. And a belated happy 108th anniversary of last winning the Scottish Cup. 

Hope you had a great day. 

Cheers Ali.

So it’s happy 108th anniversary of Dundee last winning the Scottish Cup, happy 56th anniversary of Dundee last winning the top league and happy 44th anniversary of Dundee last winning the League Cup.

It’s happy 4th anniversary of St Johnstone winning the Scottish Cup.  Oh, wait, I’ve nothing else to add.  Sorry about that Ali. ;)

24 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Cheers Ali.

So it’s happy 108th anniversary of Dundee last winning the Scottish Cup, happy 56th anniversary of Dundee last winning the top league and happy 44th anniversary of Dundee last winning the League Cup.

It’s happy 4th anniversary of St Johnstone winning the Scottish Cup.  Oh, wait, I’ve nothing else to add.  Sorry about that Ali. ;)

Yeah, these diddies could only dream of  having a league title in their honours list.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again