All things Dundee FC

Need to wait until all the details come out, so far everyone's just guessing. Regardless of whatever's happened though he should know that he always bites to shit like this and should just walk away when nothing happens. I've no doubt that he's been wound up to f**k in the past but it's no excuse for a grown adult, just laugh it off and go somewhere else.

I love him to pieces but unless it's self defence or whatever then I think the club need to get rid.

I mean I don’t think it’s legally enforceable. Drug testing in employment is enforceable but I don’t think alcohol testing is. Could be wrong though.

It is, I get tested randomly, maybe twice a year. We test for alcohol and drugs, 6 people at random off the payroll, every month.

Facts?
The facts are David Goodwillie never faced criminal charges for his actions against that young woman but I would condemn his actions without question.  Any Arab, on here or IRL who doesn’t is an arsehole.
McGowan has been convicted three times for assault yet the vast majority of Funsters choose to ignore it; there are honourable exceptions.  More ‘some boi’ comments than condemnations.
FWIW Goodwillie’s actions far more serious but the principles are the same.  HTH.

I understand Goodwillie has been in negotiations to return to Funnydump.

If Gowser does get sentenced and it doesn't effect the club - then the club has a duty to stand by him IMO. I know it doesn't work that way in the ordinary working world but there's a lot of extra eyes on football players, particularly when drunk that it shouldn't merely mean he's thrown his career away. If he serves time and I stress if it only has a minimal to zero effect on us, then he should be kept on.

If he's sentenced for 6 month or whatever, then that's a different story.

The drug testing has become quite amusing. As soon as the guy arrives half of the hourly paid folk disappear to the locker room to pop some cocodamol. If tested they fail for opiates. 3 days paid leave till the test comes back ‘cocodamol’ and they’re reinstated. You can see them doing cart wheels going through the factory gates.

Facts?
The facts are David Goodwillie never faced criminal charges for his actions against that young woman but I would condemn his actions without question.  Any Arab, on here or IRL who doesn’t is an arsehole.
McGowan has been convicted three times for assault yet the vast majority of Funsters choose to ignore it; there are honourable exceptions.  More ‘some boi’ comments than condemnations.
FWIW Goodwillie’s actions far more serious but the principles are the same.  HTH.

Albert the groundsman ??

McGowan to join Clyde in the Summer.

Will Darian be going with him?

Usual hypocrisy from the poster who’s been bragging about McKinnon’s jail time for stabbing someone. I very much doubt Gowser will get 4 and 1/2 years.

http:// https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hamilton-midfielder-darian-mackinnon-reveals-4098230.amp

If Gowser does get sentenced and it doesn't effect the club - then the club has a duty to stand by him IMO. I know it doesn't work that way in the ordinary working world but there's a lot of extra eyes on football players, particularly when drunk that it shouldn't merely mean he's thrown his career away. If he serves time and I stress if it only has a minimal to zero effect on us, then he should be kept on.

If he's sentenced for 6 month or whatever, then that's a different story.

I imagine worst case scenario would be a few weeks and community service. He'd also have that tag again I'd imagine and a curfew.

Will Darian be going with him?

Usual hypocrisy from the poster who’s been bragging about McKinnon’s jail time for stabbing someone. I very much doubt Gowser will get 4 and 1/2 years.

http:// https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hamilton-midfielder-darian-mackinnon-reveals-4098230.amp

Mackinnon doesn’t need to butcher people off the pitch anymore when he most certainly can do it on the pitch.

IMG_1239.jpg

Paul McGowan shat his big move when he rejected St Johnstone for Dundee.
Enjoy prison 'Gowser'.

When I heard a few saints fans were hoping Paul was going to be leaving Dundee for Perth for a year, this is not the location I had in mind!

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/paul-mcgowan-arrested-again.30535/

Zombie’s take on Gowser’s arrest. It’s not really surprising.

The bigotry just oozes on that thread.

Tam has it spot on - innocent until proven guilty.

If he is found guilty then tear up his contract.

If not then make bloody sure that he is well away from even a hint of trouble.

I'll be interested to hear the full story when it comes out - Dundee's polis are not exactly shining when it comes to these sorts of cases.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/student-accused-assaulting-ex-dundee-united-chief-stephen-thompson-charges-dropped/