All things Dundee FC

McGowan must be thick as f**k. A regular, and captain, at a club where the fan base like him, and he's potentially throwing it away for a night out. 

He should just avoid going to places like that as footballers are always getting goaded by folk in nightclubs. 

He's some fucking boy[emoji23][emoji23]

Nah, he’s a fucking idiot. All fair and well to joke about the other few times he’s done it but come on to f**k, 3 times not enough? I’m an ardent defender of his on-field contribution, both physically and mentally, but off the field it’s obviously just a disaster. Needs serious help, and unfortunately I think the slammer is the most likely result.

2 hours ago, harry94 said:

Was it not gambling counselling he got?

It was reported that he got alcohol and gambling counselling at the same place as, "When he takes alcohol his anger about the gambling problem seems to come out through aggression".

I'm reading elsewhere that a couple of dabs started on Wighton and he jumped in. There will be a million different rumours until the truth comes out. 

Edited by Dee Man

It was reported that he got alcohol and gambling counselling at the same place as, "When he takes alcohol his anger about the gambling problem seems to come out through aggression".
I'm reading elsewhere that a couple of dabs started on Wighton and he jumped in. There will be a million different rumours until the truth comes out. 

I heard a couple of dabs started on weeper dees da and he jumped in whilst the guys son hid

Back page of tele has dabs in for Murray. I’d keep him at dens

They'll have to pay for him then because he's not out of contract. He's also been saying he's desperate to get back to Hibs to prove himself there.

They'll have to pay for him then because he's not out of contract. He's also been saying he's desperate to get back to Hibs to prove himself there.

He can go back to Edinburgh. He’s fucking shite.

Nah, he’s a fucking idiot. All fair and well to joke about the other few times he’s done it but come on to f**k, 3 times not enough? I’m an ardent defender of his on-field contribution, both physically and mentally, but off the field it’s obviously just a disaster. Needs serious help, and unfortunately I think the slammer is the most likely result.

We know the square root of f**k all about what actually happened and everyone's jumping to conclusions based off a few rumours. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until anything proves otherwise.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

To nip this in the bud sharpish, that's categorically not what happened. Not that I know much more than what's out there already, but Wighton was long gone from the Underground when it all kicked off.

McGowan is an idiot. The paper and radio certainly running the story that it was his him.

I say keep him. However he needs to be shown as an example. Banned all year from drinking. If he wants to stay at our club he would be meet harsh demands since he brought it all on himself

What? Blood alcohol testing every training session? That’s not enforceable I think.