All things Dundee FC

Bain’s an arsehole and a bit of an arrogant arse by all accounts. Will be interesting to see how he reacts if Celtic fans start getting on his back. Sure he’ll enjoy the shouts of abuse from them and totally won’t react. 

There’s obviously two sides to every story but I don’t think he’s coming out of it all looking too sharp. 

Bain is a grade A c**t. Biting to that TeamDee account on twitter with the whole "you don't know the full story" pish. Judging by the way he's acted on and off the park for us in the last 3 years proves to me that he thinks the sun shines out of his arse.

Fair play to him on wangling that move, but if he ever becomes half as good as he thinks he is then he'll be some goalkeeper.

He's now fallen out with at least 2 managers and each time he's blamed the manager and taken absolutely no responsibility himself. McCann has handled the situation perfectly imo and I will not miss the guy one little bit.

Where are all the c***s who use to defend that useless knobend. Plenty people here slating him now but plenty people were backing him up even though he was a c**t and the stats were already their to show how shite he was.

He is an arsehole.

Probably me ????

Anyway - hospo today

IMG_0574.jpg

Well, how do we all feel about that season? It wasn’t great, in fact, some of it was brutal, but 9th was what I was expecting/ hoping for with the squad we had a year ago. McCann unearthed a few cracking players, brought in some money and has hopefully planted a few seeds in the youth team as well. It’s been an acceptable season for me, but if we keep the spine of that team and add a couple more good signings then I will be expecting mid table next season.

4 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Where are all the c***s who use to defend that useless knobend. Plenty people here slating him now but plenty people were backing him up even though he was a c**t and the stats were already their to show how shite he was.

He is an arsehole.

I defended him regarding his right to shout back at the wallopers in the Coxy who were giving him dog's abuse. As much as it's now apparent that the guy is a fud, he was still well within his rights to give the verbals back. 

11 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Any idea where? Slightly sad about this.

No pressure on whoever comes in to replace him

A St Mirren fan was on the other week saying he'd heard he'd signed a pre-contract with them. 

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:
3 minutes ago, Yenitit said:
All the best to him. Never confident watching him play. Rumoured to be on a right good wage at Dens. 

This will build bridges between us. Can feel the strength we have between us growing

It’s a turning point :lol: