All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, K.T said:

We would never relegate our Partick friends.

2 hours ago, Chateau Lafite said:

No deliberately anyway...

There are four clubs still scrambling to be in the Premiership next season. Only one will make it. I've put them in the conventional order of preference for Dees.

1- Partick Thistle

2- Ross County

3- Livingston

There are four clubs still scrambling to be in the Premiership next season. Only one will make it. I've put them in the conventional order of preference for Dees.
1- Partick Thistle
2- Ross County
3- Livingston

You are spot on for me Rumps. The tell tale absent one in your list should indeed not come into any Dee preference until the majority of their fans acquire the humility that a decade downstairs will surely nurture.

1 minute ago, Chateau Lafite said:

You are spot on for me Rumps. The tell tale absent one in your list should indeed not come into any Dee preference until the majority of their fans acquire the humility that a decade downstairs will surely nurture.

A decade downstairs will leave them without any fans in which to nurture humility.

Parish must have nearly kept more clean sheets in 6 months than Bain did in the 3 seasons for us.

Bain was amazing in his first 6-7 months but has absolutely zero organisational skills.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Parish must have nearly kept more clean sheets in 6 months than Bain did in the 3 seasons for us.

Bain was amazing in his first 6-7 months but has absolutely zero organisational skills.

League game clean sheet records since we came up.

2017/18; Parish 7, Bain 0.

2016/17; Bain 4, Mitchell 2.

2015/16; Bain 7;

2014/15; Bain 3, Letheren 3.

League game clean sheet records since we came up.
2017/18; Parish 7, Bain 0.
2016/17; Bain 4, Mitchell 2.
2015/16; Bain 7;
2014/15; Bain 3, Letheren 3.

That's a major indictment on Bain's organisational skills IMO.

Our defence has been chopped and changed, Parish thrown in half way through the season and Bain with what is likely over a hundred more appearances than Parish and it's that close.

And I don't really think Parish is great, I'd like us to hopefully do better. Bain got away with a lot because he pulled off some stunning saves.