All things Dundee FC

Sibbald would be class alongside Gowser and Kamara. Wighton playing off Moussa too. Make it happen Terry !!

I like Moussa as a guy, puts in a great shift, seems a cheery chap but he’s a fucking PISH footballer.

Moussa scored with a good header, and also one the bounced off him without him even knowing yesterday, yet im reading on various platforms that he is suddenly coming good. Its absolutely bewildering, he is still god awful FFS.

I think any move for Sibbald would involve a hefty development fee given his age and the length of time he’s been at Falkirk. Suspect you’d have to pay a 6 figure fee for him or come to some kind of agreement with Falkirk about future fees etc like Hibs did with McGinn. 

10 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I think any move for Sibbald would involve a hefty development fee given his age and the length of time he’s been at Falkirk. Suspect you’d have to pay a 6 figure fee for him or come to some kind of agreement with Falkirk about future fees etc like Hibs did with McGinn. 

He turns 23 before the end of this season so no dev fee would apply if he was to sign elsewhere in the summer.

Compensation

F3 Compensation shall be payable to the former Club of a Player only where the Player concerned is Registered with his new Club at or before the end of the first Season in which the Player concerned reaches, will reach or shall have reached the age of 23.

https://spfl.co.uk/docs/067_324__therulesofthespfl_1375800603.pdf

Edited by capt_oats

Falkirk fans on here reckon they've got a years contract extension clause on him. He deserves a chance at a higher level, but Alstons struggles in stepping up might put folk off.

10 hours ago, Juantwothree said:

Spoke to  few rovers fans about him and they said he could easily pay at a higher level. He wouldnt score the same amount of goals but they said he provides a lot of assists 

Aye and Dunfermline thought that about Faiss, who has played far better at that level than what Vaughan did. 

Neither Sibbald or Vaughan are Premiership standard. 

Moussa has now scored more league goals in as many, or less games, than - Lee Erwin, Stevie May, Stevie MacLean, Connor Sammon, Kris Doolan and Ryan Bowman - all of whom at some point this season I've seen people, on here or other forums, mention as better options than "The Huddie". 

Is this, coupled with this his link up and hold up play, now the time to cut him a little bit of slack?

Moussa has now scored more league goals in as many, or less games, than - Lee Erwin, Stevie May, Stevie MacLean, Connor Sammon, Kris Doolan and Ryan Bowman - all of whom at some point this season I've seen people, on here or other forums, mention as better options than "The Huddie". 
Is this, coupled with this his link up and hold up play, now the time to cut him a little bit of slack?

This is actually quite funny

This is actually quite funny

It is funny. Moussa is not the worlds best, but clearly he's not Scottish football's worst striker either.

Indeed on Saturday he was penalised for fouling only a couple of times, and he wasn't offside. Clearly he's getting there!

He has been so frustrating: some good touches and link up play; yet profligate in front of goal; deadly from the penalty spot; yet daft enough to pass back from the half way line to lose a goal. I like his endeavour, but I'd rather have a Pirie, a Coyne or a Hemmings in the number 9 shirt.

Time to come good Sofian.

It is funny. Moussa is not the worlds best, but clearly he's not Scottish football's worst striker either.

Indeed on Saturday he was penalised for fouling only a couple of times, and he wasn't offside. Clearly he's getting there!

He has been so frustrating: some good touches and link up play; yet profligate in front of goal; deadly from the penalty spot; yet daft enough to pass back from the half way line to lose a goal. I like his endeavour, but I'd rather have a Pirie, a Coyne or a Hemmings in the number 9 shirt.

Time to come good Sofian.

Don’t doubt he could be a good player for us just needs someone to help him up the top, that can run off him he’s always going to get the header just needs a partner to chase them

Wrong teams.

It should be the story of his Milan bribed the referee in the European Cup semifinal against Dundee.

Moussa is definitely coming on. He's certainly got better, of that there is no doubt.

I still wouldn't like him leading the line for us next season though.

We need a complete clearout of our strikers for next season. I'd have previously kept Haber, but he and McCann aren't getting on, which led to him being a lazy c**t on the pitch, so punt the lot.

New strikeforce please.