All things Dundee FC

15 hours ago, Dee Man said:

The problem with El Bak is he doesn't have a natural football brain. You can tell he hasn't played 11-a-side all his life. I reckon he needs some intensive training about when to pass and where to run when off the ball. Either that or he needs papped off back to the lower leagues where he can get away with running about like a maddy. 

He's had 2 years of intensive training, unfortunately he doesn't seem to have learned very much. Wouldn't be disappointed to see him leave in the close season

15 minutes ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

He's had 2 years of intensive training, unfortunately he doesn't seem to have learned very much. Wouldn't be disappointed to see him leave in the close season

Aye, I meant intensive training concentrating on his weak points, not just general training. I'd have him sat watching re-runs of games showing him what he did wrong and what he should've done. I imagine they've done that already so he's probably a lost cause. 

Screenshot_20180421-175716.thumb.jpg.9ca76c8f191af6121e1460af3faa3f0d.jpg

Happy enough with that good keeper, hopefully McCann brings in some decent competition for him cause as it stands he could just down tools completely and he’d still be guaranteed to start

I thought Cammy put in a decent shift today, scrapped for everything - cannot cross though. The General likewise, won everything in the air. Caulker also reasonable and Kamara. Goals apart Moussa put in a great shift, shite footballer but he tries. Wighton showed he’s more of a player than most of the rest, can actually beat a man. The rest were 5 out of 10. Very nervous, sitting deep, happier when Saints had the ball.

Been looking at players available for next season. Some decent quality to be had. Vaughan at Raith, Schalk at County and Sibbald at Falkirk in please.

Would need to be careful regarding Vaughan imo. El Bak scored about 40 in that league remember.

33 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Schalk and Sibbald would be tremendous. Rate both highly. Sibbald is Falkirk’d oot his nut though. Has he told them he’s off?

Hes out of contract, he struggled to find a team when he was a free agent last summer, phuck knows why tho. If county go down I'd take schalk and routis from them. Said it before but I'd take Scott Fraser from the dabs tbh. 

42 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Would need to be careful regarding Vaughan imo. El Bak scored about 40 in that league remember.

Spoke to  few rovers fans about him and they said he could easily pay at a higher level. He wouldnt score the same amount of goals but they said he provides a lot of assists 

53 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

Sibbald would be class alongside Gowser and Kamara. Wighton playing off Moussa too. Make it happen Terry !!

McCann has got the spine of a good team in place IMO. Two or three good signings in the summer.....

Image result for jazz nice gif