All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

Have Happyaccie and that Peppe lad conversed yet on this forum? The cock off of lies could be hilarious. Thats making the assumption they arent the same peron however.

220px-Juan_Peron_con_banda_de_presidente.jpg

7 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Mind that time 50+ year old Happyaccie told us his best pal in the whole world was the young English striker Nahki Wells?

That was funny.

5 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Turns out the app has a very good search option

IMG_2320.jpg

Freddy being shown up as a liar again, where does it say Nahki and I was best mates as Freddy claimed ? But once again all the usual gullible suspects take the liars word as gospel

PS did Dundee score 0 again today ?

Anyway back to the football. Ok we are lacking in confidence but I’m coming to the conclusion that I wouldn’t mind keeping Murray and Kamara (equally they could f**k off too if they wanted) but barring them there is not one midfielder or striker I’d hold on to. Just not good enough. Really thought today when we brought Cammy on and went to a back 4 we should have hooked AJ and stuck Caulker up front. Aberdeen looked a bit vulnerable to a big lad.

Anyway back to the football. Ok we are lacking in confidence but I’m coming to the conclusion that I wouldn’t mind keeping Murray and Kamara (equally they could f**k off too if they wanted) but barring them there is not one midfielder or striker I’d hold on to. Just not good enough. Really thought today when we brought Cammy on and went to a back 4 we should have hooked AJ and stuck Caulker up front. Aberdeen looked a bit vulnerable to a big lad.

Thought O'Hara was our best player today, especially first half. He definitely seems best suited to that free role in front of Kamara and McGowan.

Anyway, I'm sick fed up of this season now and just want it to end. Unfortunately there's a few more rollercoasters to be ridden yet:(

Thought O'Hara was our best player today, especially first half. He definitely seems best suited to that free role in front of Kamara and McGowan.

Anyway, I'm sick fed up of this season now and just want it to end. Unfortunately there's a few more rollercoasters to be ridden yet:(

I’d agree O’Hara was better today but nobody can hold on to the ball. Virtually instant loss of possession. At least we ended the playing it out from the back experiment. I actually thought O’Dea made a difference today too and the defence looked less fragile.

I’d agree O’Hara was better today but nobody can hold on to the ball. Virtually instant loss of possession. At least we ended the playing it out from the back experiment. I actually thought O’Dea made a difference today too and the defence looked less fragile.

Yeah, first touches today were shocking. Not sure if the pitch and conditions played a part but we just couldn't keep possession of the ball after Aberdeen scored. As I posted in the match thread McCann killed the game by taking Moussa off at half time. Why take off our only target man when we were playing long balls? Crazy. If he wanted to bring Murray on AJ should have been hooked.

O'Dea was very solid today and definitely think he's better suited to playing in a back 3. Thought Holt really struggled - is Jon injured?

Big 14 days coming up, hopefully Wighton can get another 90 minutes for the development squad in that time as we could really do with someone who can do something will the ball at feet. Zero creativity just now!

Yeah, first touches today were shocking. Not sure if the pitch and conditions played a part but we just couldn't keep possession of the ball after Aberdeen scored. As I posted in the match thread McCann killed the game by taking Moussa off at half time. Why take off our only target man when we were playing long balls? Crazy. If he wanted to bring Murray on AJ should have been hooked.

O'Dea was very solid today and definitely think he's better suited to playing in a back 3. Thought Holt really struggled - is Jon injured?

Big 14 days coming up, hopefully Wighton can get another 90 minutes for the development squad in that time as we could really do with someone who can do something will the ball at feet. Zero creativity just now!

I didn’t think Holt did that badly though he got clattered early in the second half and seemed to struggle after that. We shitfested it a bit today which actually gives me hope. We don’t appear to have 1 single ball player. I thought Caulker was ok today too, slightly more influential but I’d still rather have Jack Hendry.

Caulker isn't a ball playing CH whatsoever. Either is O'Dea. Meekings can do it but he was a bombscare attempting it last week. Therefore, we shouldn't be utilising that style of play.

Gadzhalov and Julen are probably the best CH's we have with the ball at their feet and they've been bombed out the squad (Julen can't have many complaints mind).

It's just bizarre, everything McCann does struggles to have an explanation. McCann destroying Jon and throwing the ball away against St Johnstone. Then bringing Holt out from the cold. He'd not made the bench since January yet starts today.

How many different positions has Deacon been deployed in now?

In his post match interview, he fairly tore into Parish. Rightfully so. But the subbie keeper he signed isn't even making his bench.

It's shocking mismanagement. He doesn't know what he's doing week to week.

I think Caulker looks ok with the ball at his feet and to an extent O’Dea. I actually think Meekings is the poorest. Funny how we see it differently!

There's a reason why the fans have turned against O'Dea this season and a large part of that has been his inability to play our new fangled play style this season.

There's a reason why the fans have turned against O'Dea this season and a large part of that has been his inability to play our new fangled play style this season.

I thought it was more because what little pace he had has gone and he’s made several spectacular blunders including mental bookings and sending offs. I’ve always thought he was half decent on the ball and quite a good passer of the ball.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's shocking mismanagement. He doesn't know what he's doing week to week.

Seemed that way considering hes constantly subbing strikers at half time these days. Looks like hes started to doubt himself, and the players. 

Slippery slope.