All things Dundee FC

On 07/03/2018 at 23:03, Tibbermoresaint said:

Submitted late then?

On 07/03/2018 at 23:24, Tibbermoresaint said:

My point is that your accounts were submitted late.

On 07/03/2018 at 23:39, Tibbermoresaint said:

It means they're submitted late. Which part of this aren't you getting?

On 07/03/2018 at 23:46, Tibbermoresaint said:

Is submitting accounts late a sign of competent management?

On 07/03/2018 at 23:58, Tibbermoresaint said:

I'd say not being able to finalize a task within a 9-month deadline was a sign of incompetence.

Saints accounts were submitted in November.

On 08/03/2018 at 04:33, Tibbermoresaint said:

Indeed. Shame about the late-filing of the accounts though.

17 hours ago, Der Panzer said:

To the surprise of absolutetly no-one - the Dundee FC accounts were received on time by Companies House - as indicated by the date stamp on the front of the report.

Least you got a wee midweek thrill.

Accounts on time.PNG

6 hours ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Congratulations. You must be so proud.

If you're going to make an absolute c**t of yourself you may as well go all in. 

Spoiler

:1eye

He doesn't know what his best eleven is, tinkers with the team constantly, and never gives them a chance to achieve any sort of consistency. I really wanted McCann to be a success, but I think it's clear he's hampering the team rather than helping. I never expected this squad to achieve much, but I think we should be further up the table and the results far more consistent.

Moaning about today's team selection is the most lazy as f**k argument I've ever heard. That was the team that most people would have picked today. You can maybe blame McCann for a some things this season but that shambles today falls solely on the players. No fight. An embarrassment.

Moaning about today's team selection is the most lazy as f**k argument I've ever heard. That was the team that most people would have picked today. You can maybe blame McCann for a some things this season but that shambles today falls solely on the players.

Agree with this completely. That performance was utterly appalling.

I've been really positive all season, as you know, and haven't left any games early home or away - that I've been too - but today I was out the door on 65minutes. Complete waste of my time and Dundee are in trouble.

Worse than 7-0 to the sheep.

That was McCann’s Aberdeen (0-7).  Hopefully the board has learned there is no point staggering on after a performance like that.  That performance WAS McCann’s fault.  He is asking players to play football from the back when: 

1) The weather and pitch condition alone dictated it was a day for a battle, not football.

2) We don’t have the players to play like he wants us to.

3) Confidence is low.

4) TW knew days ago exactly how we were going to play and set up accordingly.

If McCann didn’t put so much pressure on our players to play out from the back (with little to show for it when they do) Meekings might well have just lumped the ball up the park instead of trying to see it out for a goal kick.  If he had just punted it we would not have lost a goal but McCann would have gone nuts.  That hardly inspires the players to play the way they think the situation demands.

5 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I can't be the only one that thinks Basque Jon is fucking pish? Does absolutely nothing apart from kick the ball to the other teams right back every time he gets it.

I dont think he is any better than Holt, but he seems to be the boo boys favourite player.

El Bak remained standing near the centre circle when all the other players were going up the tunnel.  Don’t know if he did that to avoid any of the bother in the tunnel or if he was keeping his distance from McCann.  Near the end of the game El Bak seemed to be arguing with McCann after El Bak had taken a wild shot again.  To be fair to El Bak he had been looking to pass moments earlier and had gestured for Deacon to move into space (which Deacon didn’t).  Anyone in the main stand hear what was being said between El Bak and McCann?

Moaning about today's team selection is the most lazy as f**k argument I've ever heard. That was the team that most people would have picked today. You can maybe blame McCann for a some things this season but that shambles today falls solely on the players. No fight. An embarrassment.

I wouldn't have started Curran and Spence in a million years.