All things Dundee FC

12 minutes ago, Der Panzer said:

Potentially - alternatively they were  maybe submitted on time and not processed in time?

It's not even remotely uncommon and it has been clear since march 2nd that our accounts had been done and results announced. (See extensive, sensationalist press coverage).

There is also the fact that utilizing the DAB's Beta link the accounts still show overdue, whereas using the proper website tells a different story - potentially the overdue notice has never appeared on the full site.

What is your point?

My point is that your accounts were submitted late.

Just now, Tibbermoresaint said:

It means they're submitted late. Which part of this aren't you getting?

The bit where it matters to anyone if accounts were potentially submitted/processed 7 days late when they were clearly complete on time and have been dissected by all and sundry for days on end. The main thrust of my initial response to Granny Danger was that his information was wrong. I didn't say the accounts were late, on time or otherwise but I thank you for pointing that out.

I don't get A) why the DAB bothered with his initial post or B) why you have appeared on the Dundee thread to comment on it.

Were the accounts late,  according to companies house records, yes.

Does it matter a f**k. No.

Just now, Der Panzer said:

The bit where it matters to anyone if accounts were potentially submitted/processed 7 days late when they were clearly complete on time and have been dissected by all and sundry for days on end. The main thrust of my initial response to Granny Danger was that his information was wrong. I didn't say the accounts were late, on time or otherwise but I thank you for pointing that out.

I don't get A) why the DAB bothered with his initial post or B) why you have appeared on the Dundee thread to comment on it.

Were the accounts late,  according to companies house records, yes.

Does it matter a f**k. No.

Is submitting accounts late a sign of competent management?

7 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Is submitting accounts late a sign of competent management?

I've no idea tbh.  

What % of all companies registered on companies house file there records on time?

Are St Johnstone, who have had the same notice and submitted their last accounts even later, competently managed?

1 minute ago, Der Panzer said:

I've no idea tbh.  

What % of all companies registered on companies house file there records on time?

Are St Johnstone, who have had the same notice and submitted their last accounts even later, competently managed?

I'd say not being able to finalize a task within a 9-month deadline was a sign of incompetence.

Saints accounts were submitted in November.

11 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

The only thing to worry about is Old Man Danger obsessing about Dundee again.

:lol:  You probably post 10 times as often on our threads as I do on yours.

But I’ll maybe back on here once I’ve looked at your accounts.  8)

5 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

I'd say not being able to finalize a task within a 9-month deadline was a sign of incompetence.

Saints accounts were submitted in November.

Indeed - I notice they were actually received at companies house on the 25/11/2017 (so likely submitted 23rd or 24th) according to the dated barcode on the front page but the companies House website never entered them online until the 28/11/2017 - I'm stunned that the records aren't live updated due to the immense criticality and that there could potentially be an admin delay of 3-5 working day's for them to be processed and uploaded....

I'm sure that's not whats happened here though, likely the Dundee FC board are simply incompetent.