All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

This was my initial though, but after further inspection it looks like he made a brief go at being a vlogger. 

Yes I think it might be serious after all.  A comment below one of his other vídeos: 

"A discussion of the visual symbolism contained in E Elias Merhige's Begotten would be great big man"

Tony Watts a strange one, a lot of Scottish strikers seem to have a habit of being wasters and peak way to early (Riordan,O’Connor, Goodwillie, etc) but he just strikes me as a guy who just sees football as a job like any other and would happily work in Tescos if they paid more. 

5 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Meekings was in the gym with Craig Wighton today so I'm guessing he's still not fit enough to play. Strange, because NM said in a press conference last week that he would be back in contention for whatever pre match he was doing.

He probably is fit...just not going to get risked on that God awful surface.

25 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Meekings was in the gym with Craig Wighton today so I'm guessing he's still not fit enough to play. Strange, because NM said in a press conference last week that he would be back in contention for whatever pre match he was doing.

I'm quite sceptical about Meekings injury tbh. I feel it's a good bit worse than McCann has maybe been letting on.

I'd punt McCann to give us a better chance for Saturday. Complete tombola as far as his selections go. Rumour that he's fell out with Holt as well floating about on Twitter (that could be in reaction to tonight though)

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'd punt McCann to give us a better chance for Saturday. Complete tombola as far as his selections go. Rumour that he's fell out with Holt as well floating about on Twitter (that could be in reaction to tonight though)

I’ve no issues with McCann falling out with Holt if that’s the reason Holt isn’t playing.  If McCann can fall out with O’Dea, Moussa and El Bak we might just stay up.

Beginning to agree with you. I was there. We should have coasted that at 2-1 and a man advantage. Too many passengers. Too pedestrian.

I really, really really want Neil to do well here but he makes so many terrible substitutions that apply needless pressure to ourselves when we don't have the balls to cope with it. Bringing on Lewis Spence is a sackable offense in itself. The kid's not good enough and on a cheap one year deal - just accept you've signed a diddy and move on. 

I would've taken a point beforehand but that's absolutely disgraceful tonight. The last time I can remember being this angry after a game was at Thistle earlier in the season when we dominated but ended up losing at the end. Might put a month's salary on the same happening on Saturday.

^^^ Head's gone 

4 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Beginning to agree with you. I was there. We should have coasted that at 2-1 and a man advantage. Too many passengers. Too pedestrian.

What should we have done differently? I'm not asking to be a dick I'm genuinely wondering cause I wasn't there. Was taking Deacon off for Kerr what cost us you think or?

2 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

What should we have done differently? I'm not asking to be a dick I'm genuinely wondering cause I wasn't there. Was taking Deacon off for Kerr what cost us you think or?

Sounds like it didn't help, radio pundits questioning taking Deacon off

13 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

I’ve no issues with McCann falling out with Holt if that’s the reason Holt isn’t playing.  If McCann can fall out with O’Dea, Moussa and El Bak we might just stay up.

This for me like, no idea how holt ever ever got back in the team tbf but O'Dea getting a game again has coincided with us leaking goals and we haven't really got any other options but keeping playing El Bak then Moussa is killing us...

on the flip side tho he's talked Caulker, Deacon, Kamara and Hendry into signing for us so McCanns not all shite

Edited by locheedee

3 minutes ago, locheedee said:

This for me like 1 no idea how holt ever ever got back in the team tbf but O'Dea getting a game has coincided with us leaking goals and we haven't really got any other options but keeping playing El Bak then Moussa is killing us...

on the flip side tho he's talked Caulker, Deacon, Kamara and Hendry into signing for us so McCanns not all shite

An 18 month deal on mega wages for Caulker will look like a great deal in 12 months when you're trapped with it in the second tier, I'm sure..