All things Dundee FC

3 hours ago, bobbycoxblue said:

I'd rather have the 3rd Riech in the premiership than the dayglos.

Is that what the third version of Rangers will be called? 

The Sun reckons you're about to sign Steven Caulker - he's apparently been introduced to the squad this morning. He's had a tough time in his personal life, but only 26 and is capped for England. Pretty good going if you can pull that one off.

C'mon mate.

I would. Travelling through to Hamilton to watch a game of football has absolutely no appeal to me.

I'll find it funny if they stay down again, but if it was to come to a playoff game between the two I genuinely wouldn't care who won.

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I'm sill not convinced by the Steven Caulker rumour. All seems to have started from two guys on twitter saying they saw him and NM in an Alloa hotel. Why on earth would they be in Alloa for a start?

Agree with this, however, it's almost so random it couldn't have been made up. 

12 minutes ago, Kyle said:

The Sun reckons you're about to sign Steven Caulker - he's apparently been introduced to the squad this morning. He's had a tough time in his personal life, but only 26 and is capped for England. Pretty good going if you can pull that one off.

Really? Don't see anything online apart from some nonsense social media pages.

This signing would be unreal. I do remember reading that he could play for Scotland a few years ago and was hoping that we'd cap him so maybe he has family links here and a move here is convenient for him.

5 minutes ago, harry94 said:

Really? Don't see anything online apart from some nonsense social media pages.

This signing would be unreal. I do remember reading that he could play for Scotland a few years ago and was hoping that we'd cap him so maybe he has family links here and a move here is convenient for him.

Daily Record are reporting it now too, as well as the usual Tully following the leader.

Certainly seems to be something in it. 

Surely even with all his problems, he could get a club down in England. I guess perhaps a move to Scotland could be sold as a shop window (pointing towards what happened to Hendry in 6 months) but still seems very unlikely.

Were Celtic not interested in him this season. If he does sign, it’s probably on a 6 month deal to see if he likes Scotland before moving to Glasgow. What’s the chances that Celtic are helping fund his wage as part of the Hendry deal?

Caulker sounds like an outstanding signing, you have to wonder whats wrong with him that's ended with him as a free agent signing for Dundee in February, though. 

Edited by RandomGuy.