All things Dundee FC

Moussa, Haber n El bahk you prefer to have ?
I'm not a huge fan of Stokes but all things considered don't think it be a bad choice.

However why would he come to us and could we actually afford him as I presume he wouldn't be on the cheap

That's if this is all true of course

I agree with everything you say but he appears to come with a lot of baggage and the Hibs fans I know reckon he doesn’t try that hard every week.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Stokes earns over £5k a week and Hibs apparently want over £250k for him.

Why would we charge Dundee anything? The Goat is free to a good home – I can't think of a better one than our home from home.

qWHYseb.gif

#HiDees #Stokesy'sBeenFired #Dundeeal

#FireSale #ExtinguishedFlames #BurningLove

Thank You...

Thank You...

Thank You...

Thank You Very Much...

Edited by Mr .Gifs™

24 minutes ago, ravabelli said:

Can't see Stokes coming unless it's maybe part of a deal to take Hendry to Hibs? Wouldn't be a huge shock despite all the media figures quoted if Hendry did end up at a Hibs or Aberdeen size club in a swap deal and piss poor fee

Can’t see Hibs or Aberdeen coming close to the fee required, even if they include a player swap.

The best we can hope for is Hendry is sold to Crystal Palace or Bournemouth and part of the agreement is a pre-season friendly down there. A wee summer trip down south following Dundee would soften the blow.

From what I’ve seen of him I reckon Eddie Howe is exactly the sort of manager that would get the best out of Hendry.

28 minutes ago, ravabelli said:

Can't see Stokes coming unless it's maybe part of a deal to take Hendry to Hibs? Wouldn't be a huge shock despite all the media figures quoted if Hendry did end up at a Hibs or Aberdeen size club in a swap deal and piss poor fee

Settle down. There's absolutely no chance Hendry would head to either of those clubs. I'm depressed enough with our lack of strike power without reading that!

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Settle down. There's absolutely no chance Hendry would head to either of those clubs. I'm depressed enough with our lack of strike power without reading that!

Remember this is Dundee FC..... the ridiculous and unexpected is never far away

Can’t see Hibs or Aberdeen coming close to the fee required, even if they include a player swap.
The best we can hope for is Hendry is sold to Crystal Palace or Bournemouth and part of the agreement is a pre-season friendly down there. A wee summer trip down south following Dundee would soften the blow.
From what I’ve seen of him I reckon Eddie Howe is exactly the sort of manager that would get the best out of Hendry.

We should hold out until the summer and see if we can’t get that sort of club interested.

I realise this is Dundee but if Hendry went to Hibs in exchange for Stokes that would see a reprise of the season ticket returning escapade (the wife’s of course).

Any word on Deacon coming back?

No idea but I was watching the Derby highlights back earlier and we really do miss the width he gives us. I know a lot of people aren't keen on him but he gives us a different option. We were far too narrow on Saturday, and the sooner he's back the better imo.