All things Dundee FC

Has anyone heard any rumblings about the stadium? I thought we were supposed to have a hearing with the council in Dec 17?
I don't think there was any hearing planned. It was just the end of the initial first consultation stage IIRC. I imagine we'll get some news about the next part in the next month or so.

Has anyone heard any rumblings about the stadium? I thought we were supposed to have a hearing with the council in Dec 17?

Nelms mentioned it briefly in the Celtic match programme - he didn't give any new info but similarly there wasn't any suggestion that the timescales had changed or there were any new obstacles.

Linked to left-back Nathan Ralph of Woking Town along with Hearts and some other football league sides. Contract expires in the summer so it looks like one for next season as I imagine Jon and Holt will be well away by then.

And again, he's OYS....

First hearings around the public consultation are this month, as far as I know. As always, I'm sure the club will keep schtum until there is any news worth sharing.

On another note, I'll be gutted if Basque Jon leaves. What a massive improvement he's been now that he's confident and fit. Get him signed up!

First hearings around the public consultation are this month, as far as I know. As always, I'm sure the club will keep schtum until there is any news worth sharing.

On another note, I'll be gutted if Basque Jon leaves. What a massive improvement he's been now that he's confident and fit. Get him signed up!

Linked to left-back Nathan Ralph of Woking Town along with Hearts and some other football league sides. Contract expires in the summer so it looks like one for next season as I imagine Jon and Holt will be well away by then.
And again, he's OYS....

A quick transfermarkt tells me he’d be a good signing with a couple assists

On 09/01/2018 at 11:13, Girth said:

Btw I’ve emailed the club to offer my free services. No response yet.

Thank you.

Girth you’re our man ‘in the know’ down south.  Have you seen the boy that we’ve been linked with today Nathan Ralph play, if so what like?

Looks like a winger rather than a full back going by his videos on YouTube.  Looks no bad but Randy Wolters looks like a fuckin world beater on his so hard to judge. 

Girth you’re our man ‘in the know’ down south.  Have you seen the boy that we’ve been linked with today Nathan Ralph play, if so what like?

Looks like a winger rather than a full back going by his videos on YouTube.  Looks no bad but Randy Wolters looks like a fuckin world beater on his so hard to judge. 

Tbh I don’t know much about this guy.

He plays left wing/left back so flexibility there. I know he’s had a few injury problems.

Yeah, looking at him on YouTube he looks decent but then everyone does.

I’ll ask around - see if I can find out more.

46 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/local/perth-kinross/577851/ringleaders-fined-after-fans-face-off-at-st-johnstone-v-motherwell-match/

Think it's shocking that Tam encourages these impressionable youngsters into such unruly behaviour.

The lad named used to be the keeper in my young lads football team. Always been a bit lacking in brain cells tbh.