All things Dundee FC

He played about two league games :lol:
Parish looks good tbf. 

He played 2 games and had 2 clean sheets. We have already had (I think off the top of my head) 3 more clean sheets in the past 2 seasons without Bain than with him despite him playing around 35 games more.

Darren O'Dea is always going to games when we're not playing so wouldn't read too much into that tbh.

IIRC him and Cammy went to a Cowdenbeath game earlier in the season (can't mind the opposition) so perhaps they're scouting a player. But going by their league position, I guess not. Same could be said of yesterday with Falkirk, shite season but they've obviously got a few decent players in there somewhere. Then again he could be just keen to do something with his Saturday instead of f**k all since they're on holiday at the minute.

Anyway regarding the story with Bain, we can speculate what happened all we want but we'll likely never find out. The Harkins situation happened a year and a half ago now and nobody still knows what the f**k happened.

A tight ship is run at Dens now which is a good thing to avoid shite story's from the press but frustrating for the fans.

Quick question. Do Celtic have a recall option on Scott Allan? Couple of folk are saying he's being linked with us. If that's the case it would have to be a permanent fee paying transfer as Celtic aren't going to call him back from loan to loan him out again. 

I can't see there being any truth but it's doing the rounds. 

Quick question. Do Celtic have a recall option on Scott Allan? Couple of folk are saying he's being linked with us. If that's the case it would have to be a permanent fee paying transfer as Celtic aren't going to call him back from loan to loan him out again. 

There was talk of Celtic signing Jack Hendry and loaning him back to us like they’ve done with Lewis Morgan. If that happens then Scott Allan will have to go back to Celtic because we can’t loan two players from them.

Can you even loan him if you've got Morgan on loan?