All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

^^^^Shitehawk who won't put his money where his mouth is.

Aye ok bawbag if you say so, I gamble with regulated bodies not chancers from scumdee, you a tad upset a fellow scumdee fan has put on a forum that Dundee are prone to scything down players when danger arises ?

9 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

^^^^Shitehawk who won't put his money where his mouth is.

Genuinely didn't realise that HappyAccie still had an infatuation with us until you quoted him there. The joys of having the slavering c**t on ignore.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Genuinely didn't realise that HappyAccie still had an infatuation with us until you quoted him there. The joys of having the slavering c**t on ignore.

With enemies within you're own fanbase ( harry94) you need friends like me  ludo lol.

Moussa shit

Deacon clueless shit

Allan lazy shit

El Bakh benched headless chicken shit

Haber benched lazy shit

Goals are hard to come by with that lot. Hope the second half tonight makes me look daft.

Can't believe I actually let myself get optimistic after that win at Ross County :(

We were horseshit tonight bar the first 15 minutes or whatever of the second half.  As soon as Hearts scored that disallowed goal we totally lost our flow and the result was inevitable. We couldn't score in a brothel. It's fucking soul destroying.

Moussa was decent in the first half against Aberdeen but bar that he's been complete and utter pish. I'd rather we didn't play him anymore just because the boy can't keep himself onside and is literally ending the handful of attacking moves we create. I was fucking apoplectic tonight. 

Allan had periods tonight where he looked pretty on the ball but can also just fade out of a game completely. Deacon's the same but with less skill. Both of which have not done nearly enough. 

Raging, we absolutely need to win on Saturday. If we lose it's basically panic stations again. We probably fucking will too.

And please for the love of God learn how to cross a ball. 

^^^ Seething

Too much tinkering tonight, in fact far too much.

Absolutely no need to change from the back 4 of the last 3 games that have defended so well plus O’Hara gets moved to wing back after scoring 3 in 3 games and looking pretty good. Over complicating things when there’s no need to. Totally lost our shape when Gowser and Deacon went off. Hearts resulting to brutality when Deacon was ripping their fullback was just typical of Levein and his tactics  

Both goals were our fault. Gowser losing the ball in Hearts half, they break up the park and score. An easy pass out wide was his option. Then Cammy has a horrendous mis-kick in our box leaving Berra the easiest of chances to score. Having said that Moussa would’ve missed it. 

I actually thought we were comfortable 1st half and pretty good the 1st 20 minutes of the 2nd half until it went 2 nil with the Hearts fans getting on their players backs. The big worry is that in those 20 minutes that we were dominant Hearts had the better chances. We’re in dire need of 2 strikers. I’d get rid of AJLS in January to free up a wage. 

2 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Too much tinkering tonight, in fact far too much.

Absolutely no need to change from the back 4 of the last 3 games that have defended so well plus O’Hara gets moved to wing back after scoring 3 in 3 games and looking pretty good. Over complicating things when there’s no need to. Totally lost our shape when Gowser and Deacon went off. Hearts resulting to brutality when Deacon was ripping their fullback was just typical of Levein and his tactics  

Both goals were our fault. Gowser losing the ball in Hearts half, they break up the park and score. An easy pass out wide was his option. Then Cammy has a horrendous mis-kick in our box leaving Berra the easiest of chances to score. Having said that Moussa would’ve missed it. 

I actually thought we were comfortable 1st half and pretty good the 1st 20 minutes of the 2nd half until it went 2 nil with the Hearts fans getting on their players backs. The big worry is that in those 20 minutes that we were dominant Hearts had the better chances. We’re in dire need of 2 strikers. I’d get rid of AJLS in January to free up a wage. 

Aye it's got to be a back four, why change it back to a 3 when things were finally getting solidified in defense after that six game winless streak.

As far as AJLS goes he scores goals at a much higher rate than our other forwards, but if we're only going to play him for the last ten minutes of each game then we should just let him go down south.  I'd have AJLS playing as long as he is here because he at least can smash a goal in, and has done so for us  both with his head and his foot. AJLS scored in half of his starts, but I guess his reward for that was to be stapled to the bench.

I wonder if there is any way we can get rid of the lead footed Moussa to free up the wage, and add in someone else.  If AJLS is completely out of favour then maybe we have to go back to the fashion mogul Haber?? I'd let him play with a pair of his ripped jeans on if he showed some effort in his next appearance. But even if he half arses it about the pitch history suggest he will still generate more goals and chances than Moussa.

Hearts had 3 teenagers playing tonight, at this point I'd rather play Henvey from youths than Moussa. I would've loved for Moussa to prove me wrong, but he looks so clumsy, and lead footed, I just don't know what to say??