All things Dundee FC

On 22/11/2017 at 11:38, G_Man1985 said:

Next 3 games takes us right into December
At least 5 points out of 9 we should be aiming for. Anything less in my opinion is a fail.
Can mccann manage his own players ? Right now no .
And how much time he has left shouldn't be much .

Never in doubt! ;)

Little bit of tinkering up top, thoughts...............

Parish

Waddell    Hendry     Meekings

Kamara     McGowan

Kerr                                                         Artenuexte

Allan

Moussa     O'Hara

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Little bit of tinkering up top, thoughts...............

Parish

Waddell    Hendry     Meekings

Kamara     McGowan

Kerr                                                         Artenuexte

Allan

Moussa     O'Hara

I would rather have Deacon instead of Kerr in Right Mid just now, Kerr's crossing has been terrible. Put Kerr in the back 3 instead of Waddle?

25 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I would rather have Deacon instead of Kerr in Right Mid just now, Kerr's crossing has been terrible. Put Kerr in the back 3 instead of Waddle?

Forgot about Deacon, would agree with that, give Cammy a rest.

Parish

Kerr Hendry Meekings Aurtenetxe

McGowan Kamara O'Hara

Useless 1 Useless 2 Useless 3

It seems that we will continue with this formation, defence and midfield is pretty decent, the attack is worse than I could believe. Moussa wouldnt get a game at my fives, as for Deacon and El Bakh, well they offer nothing 90% of the time.

3 hours ago, srw said:

Parish

Kerr Hendry Meekings Aurtenetxe

McGowan Kamara O'Hara

Useless 1 Useless 2 Useless 3

It seems that we will continue with this formation, defence and midfield is pretty decent, the attack is worse than I could believe. Moussa wouldnt get a game at my fives, as for Deacon and El Bakh, well they offer nothing 90% of the time.

Replace Useless 1 with Deacon and I’m in total agreement. 

Others asking for O’Hara up front. It’s asking a bit much of the guy, totally different game playing with your back to the goal. Can’t see that working but would love to be wrong. 

Before we go splashing the cash or tinkering with what recently got changed from a defender can we not try Henvey out , I mean if we are risking putting someone else up front why not an actual striker even if it’s only few games here and there to bleed him in slowly

To be fair to Moussa he had a good game at county, by all accounts including in the media. And I thought he was really effective in the first half on Friday before Aberdeen essentially killed the game. Had a great header saved off the line in the second half and setup Deacon for his guilt edged chance early on.

He's not a goal machine, but certainly looks to have improved.

1 hour ago, harry94 said:

His early booking was the only thing that frustrated me a bit on Friday. It meant he was hesitant to snap people when there were some genuinely dangerous looking attacks afterwards.

Surely not, thought scumdee with McCann in charge only played cultured football.