All things Dundee FC

Waiting for the headline of having Wighton back  just like a new signing. Problem is he's not really the out and out  striker we could do with. With Low, Wighton and McPake (as cover) back in the frame we should try to move on Vincent, Gadz, Wolters and O'Dea (he still has 18 months contract and I think he would make a lower division team a good player manager). Jules, I would keep as cover until the summer. Only in would be said striker - probably a 23ish year old not being offered a new contract by a English Premier/Championship side (Kamara/Jordan Jones style signing)   

Totally forgot all about Wolters, was he even on the bench yesterday. Like Yordi he seems homesick so both parties should just part company in January.

We don't need either Gadz or Jules if McPake is coming back but f**k knows if he will. Having Hendry, Meekings, O'Dea and Waddell should see us through to the end of the season and if we have more injuries, promote someone from the 20's as supposedly Piggot is coming onto a game. But I don't know if his loan to East Fife is till January or June.

Having seen a recent picture of Wighton on twitter, he's certainly beefed himself up. But beefing himself up, he could lose that agility he has to stride past players.

I'd like another look at Nicky Low before he moves on.

This has been a Carlsberg weekend for me, cracking result for the Dees and the birth of my son this morning. Another dee to add to the family.

Congratulations bud.

43 minutes ago, an-dee said:

I’m sure we were using Wyscout under Hartley. From McCann’s comments earlier in the season I don’t think he’s a fan of it.

Aye. Here's what he said at the time.

"We need help," he added. "We've been chasing our tails a bit this time. We need a database so that come January, if we want to strengthen, we have a list we can choose from rather than running about crazy 24 hours a day taking calls, looking on Wyscout, looking at games."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40635626

Has he appointed anyone on the Head of Recruitment side since?

5 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

His team’s in free fall. He’s worried and trying to keep his mind off it. 

Did you see these clowns on Sportscene? No cunter in the stadium. The bubbles going to burst, sooner or later.

Mccann praising mega on Parish.
Fucking too right :-).

Who was it that said Bain wins us points ?
Maybe got mixed up with the wrong keeper :-)

Did you see Parish’s flap in the second half? I’m really rooting for the lad but that was mental :D

I did. However that clean sheet he made happen was the impressive bit.
The defence looked more comfortable also.
I can't remember how many clean sheets Bain had in 2017.
That's the difference. 1 p***k gone and a keeper who gives a shit in.

We have had double the number of clean sheets in the last 2 seasons without Bain than we have had with him in goal. That's with Bain playing around 40 more games as well.

Jack H£ndry and Gl£n Kamara. Some players btw.

Best hopes there's no release clause this time

Did you see these clowns on Sportscene? No cunter in the stadium. The bubbles going to burst, sooner or later.

Tbf you've been saying that for a decade, so you're bound to be right eventually

23 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Best hopes there's no release clause this time

Tbf you've been saying that for a decade, so you're bound to be right eventually

The scumdee fans out in force again after 2  victories, not to worry random they will return to hibernation after the Aberdeen defeat on Friday.