All things Dundee FC

What a fud McCann is, claiming teams are paying respect to Dundee's style. It's only 3 weeks past on Saturday we toyed with you with 10 men increasing our lead to 2 goals after being reduced to ten men, if that's showing respect then I'm a f*****g dee and that is never gonna happen.

The guy is clearly cracking up under the stress, just hope the Dundee board are as negligent as the sevco board and retain his services.

25 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

What a fud McCann is, claiming teams are paying respect to Dundee's style. It's only 3 weeks past on Saturday we toyed with you with 10 men increasing our lead to 2 goals after being reduced to ten men, if that's showing respect then I'm a f*****g dee and that is never gonna happen.

The guy is clearly cracking up under the stress, just hope the Dundee board are as negligent as the sevco board and retain his services.

Ive not got involved in your ongoing mental illness, but I sincerely hope that you are chugging yourself to death on here, there can be no other reason.

At least you're not bothered.

1 hour ago, happyaccie said:

Seek psychiatric help. Thank you.

We've got some french keeper on trial according to the Tele. Absolutely not what we need and if signed a ridiculous waste of the wage budget when we're desperate for a striker who actually scores.

I'll be seething if he signs, Parish is more than adequate.

We've got some french keeper on trial according to the Tele. Absolutely not what we need and if signed a ridiculous waste of the wage budget when we're desperate for a striker who actually scores.
I'll be seething if he signs, Parish is more than adequate.

Parish was signed as understudy to Bain and has profited from Bain's narcissistic (and inevitable) fall from grace, but that's left us with no back up to Elliot other than the under 20's keeper. I completely agree that the number 1 priority has to be a proven goal scorer, but I'll not be seething if we strengthen the keeper pool. Would be bloody harsh on Parish if he was instantly dropped though.

How many players do you have in your first team squad just now anyway? 26, 27? 

I know Williams was released the other week, McCann's in the huff with Bain while McPake and Wighton are coming back from long term injuries but still, it seems an insane number of players to be running with. Even if you ditched 5 or 6 of them that'd still only bring you down to a normal sort of squad.

Half Time: Dundee U20s 0-4 St Johnstone U20s

Thought we were decent ?

You had a few first teamers in there aswell.

Tbf it sounds like you got destroyed by Callum Hendry, which is hardly a shock, in terms of ability to beat a man he's the best in our entire squad, and is too strong for U20s

You had a few first teamers in there aswell.

Tbf it sounds like you got destroyed by Callum Hendry, which is hardly a shock, in terms of ability to beat a man he's the best in our entire squad, and is too strong for U20s

Aye, Gahdz, Curran, Wolters and Vincent all played, well sort of :lol:  finished 0-5.

Wouldn't class any of those as first teamers. Over 20 maybe, but not first teamers.

7 hours ago, happyaccie said:

26 minutes ago, ravabelli said:

Looks like we're just shite from top to bottom......still, keeps us interesting, and looks like McCann is beginning to lose it going by his comments in todays courier :wacko:

Looks like I am correct about McCann's mental state.

Hiya lads. Sorry to jump in here as a semi-lurker, but just wanted to flag up the Walking Down the Provie Road site. We launched a week or two ago and we’re basically trying to do something similar to the MFC podcast/Heart and Hand, but for the righteous club of Dundee. Dundee Barry has been very generous in providing P & B gold The Real Leigh Griffiths Blog, as well as brand new material in Dear Jocky. We’ve also got videos, playlists and articles, and our first podcast should go out this Thursday night, technology permitting.

Anyway, the website is www.provieroadpod.com , twitter account is @provieroadpod and FB is www.facebook.com/provieroadpod . It’s just a small bunch of us for now, so don’t judge the rough and ready design too much, but all thoughts welcome.

Except from happyaccie, you chippy, obsessed oddball.

DDYB x

31 minutes ago, AfternoonDeeLight said:

Hiya lads. Sorry to jump in here as a semi-lurker, but just wanted to flag up the Walking Down the Provie Road site. We launched a week or two ago and we’re basically trying to do something similar to the MFC podcast/Heart and Hand, but for the righteous club of Dundee. Dundee Barry has been very generous in providing P & B gold The Real Leigh Griffiths Blog, as well as brand new material in Dear Jocky. We’ve also got videos, playlists and articles, and our first podcast should go out this Thursday night, technology permitting.

Anyway, the website is www.provieroadpod.com , twitter account is @provieroadpod and FB is www.facebook.com/provieroadpod . It’s just a small bunch of us for now, so don’t judge the rough and ready design too much, but all thoughts welcome.

Except from happyaccie, you chippy, obsessed oddball.

DDYB x

Oddball from someone who refers to Dundee FC as righteous OYC lmao.