All things Dundee FC

35 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Rangers home
Ross County away
Aberdeen home

Many points do we think McCann will get us ?

Games against Rangers and Aberdeen are not what will make or break this season.  It’s games against Hamilton, Kilmarnock, County and Thistle that are the ones we have to win.

Unfortunately we have only picked up 2 draws against these teams so far this season.   

That has to change.  Getting  3 points against County is vital.

Games against Rangers and Aberdeen are not what will make or break this season.  It’s games against Hamilton, Kilmarnock, County and Thistle that are the ones we have to win.
Unfortunately we have only picked up 2 draws against these teams so far this season.   
That has to change.  Getting  3 points against County is vital.

I’m going to the hospo at the RC game with a bunch of Staggies [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

So if we get beat you can get hammered and if we win..... you can get hammered.  Sounds like you’re sorted either way Fifespud :lol:

Think it’s a definite munting on the cards. 2 guys I shared a flat with at Uni in Edinburgh - 35 years ago [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

I felt a little bit sorry for Parish against Killie. He played a dodgy pass out (Which was perfectly fine, just a little tense for a second) and instantly apologised to the crowd even though all he'd done was make a tidy pass.

Then just before FT, he wasted the clock down a few seconds by waiting for a Killie striker to pressurise him into picking it up. That was - until he heard the Derry scream at him to play it quickly. He had miscalculated the 'tone' of the game and then played it away just as the whistle blew. As he passed it out he instantly held his hands up in apology to the Derry.

Then again after FT, he went over to the Derry and apologised again. Then he went to each individual stand and applauded the fans.

Now, in the grand scheme of things these actions don't matter a jot. And if he was performing worse than Bain I'd reluctantly call for Bain to be reinstated. The difference in attitude between the two though was abundantly clear. Parish looks like he wants to build a relationship with the crowd like previous keepers have done rather than just 'suffer' them.

I felt sorry for him because he was apologising when the crowd were being a bit dickish and he had nothing to be sorry for.

Agent Ross you are clearly failing you're objectives here, why stop at insisting McCann stays as manager till Christmas ? To be sucessful in the task designated to you, you should be vehemently urging all Dundee fans to give their full support to McCann until the end of the season.
As you have stated McCann is the right man to lead Dundee forward,       Into the Championship lol.Once you have met you're objectives agent Ross you shall once again be welcomed into the Academical family.

IF...... and it's still a big if, we end up in the championship next season I will still go to bed knowing i am and always will be a Dee. You mongrels could win the champions league and I'd still look down on you lot .

Think about it that for a moment[emoji6]

9 minutes ago, bobbycoxblue said:

IF...... and it's still a big if, we end up in the championship next season I will still go to bed knowing i am and always will be a Dee. You mongrels could win the champions league and I'd still look down on you lot .

Think about it that for a momentemoji6.png

Thought about it and I admire your loyal support, however that does not compensate for the affliction you have of being a scumdee fan.

55 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Dundee v Inverness Caley Thistle in the Scottish cup.

Pretty much the worst kind of draw we could get: not a glamour game, not a "we should be beating them easily" kind of a game, and not an away trip to somewhere we haven't played for ages (Tannadice??!!)

Still, at least we can't lose ground in the relegation dogfight for that one week...

18 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I felt a little bit sorry for Parish against Killie. He played a dodgy pass out (Which was perfectly fine, just a little tense for a second) and instantly apologised to the crowd even though all he'd done was make a tidy pass.

Then just before FT, he wasted the clock down a few seconds by waiting for a Killie striker to pressurise him into picking it up. That was - until he heard the Derry scream at him to play it quickly. He had miscalculated the 'tone' of the game and then played it away just as the whistle blew. As he passed it out he instantly held his hands up in apology to the Derry.

Then again after FT, he went over to the Derry and apologised again. Then he went to each individual stand and applauded the fans.

Now, in the grand scheme of things these actions don't matter a jot. And if he was performing worse than Bain I'd reluctantly call for Bain to be reinstated. The difference in attitude between the two though was abundantly clear. Parish looks like he wants to build a relationship with the crowd like previous keepers have done rather than just 'suffer' them.

I felt sorry for him because he was apologising when the crowd were being a bit dickish and he had nothing to be sorry for.

Hmm I hope he's not the sensitive type, that's not really a good thing for a 'keeper to feel. Think it's a waste of time to try and build a relationship in that way, fans aren't exactly well known for being reasonable.

After the red card, he was quite right to play the clock out for the last five minutes. Insane people were screaming for us to keep the game going.

Hard to tell his ability level right now but seems to be able to do the basics OK right now which is what we expect from a second 'keeper.

Hmm I hope he's not the sensitive type, that's not really a good thing for a 'keeper to feel. Think it's a waste of time to try and build a relationship in that way, fans aren't exactly well known for being reasonable.
After the red card, he was quite right to play the clock out for the last five minutes. Insane people were screaming for us to keep the game going.
Hard to tell his ability level right now but seems to be able to do the basics OK right now which is what we expect from a second 'keeper.

I disagree with that. Rab and Letheren cultivated strong positive relationships with the crowd by doing similar things that cut them a lot of slack at times. There's nothing wrong with a bit of relationship building with the crowd and it only strengthens the player in questions confidence if he feels he has a good relationship with the crowd IMO (That's from personal experience working with crowds, obviously not Dundee's)

10 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Obsessed.

Just came on to see if agent Ross was carrying out his task to the full, left him a message he must do better, and I get 2 notifications from dee fans you included and you label me obsessed.

Ffs I'm lost for words now lol