All things Dundee FC

Don’t worry Fufespud.  Doubt he will play next match.   No doubt McCann will play  Moussa and AJ up front against Rangers and the match after that.  He’ll then remember they are just as bad and go back to Haber and FEB for a couple of games before changing back again.

I’m thinking AJ is the striker we have most likely to score. It’s probably got to him and Haber.

Liked the look of Parish today. Him, Cammy, Meekings, Hendry and Holt for me.

Midfield? Kamara defo. McGowan most likely. Who are the other 2?

Haber CAN be effective. He is gonna look pish playing short, passing play though. His strength is as a target and hold up man. We are effectively playing without a striker playing the style we do.

Any chance Haber and the wingers can get together and  tell one another what runs he intends on making. Virtually every cross goes to the front post and he’s hanging about at the back post. Frustrating watching no one hit the front post when it’s the 1st run a striker is coached in making. Easy for Greer and Broadfoot today. 

Any chance Haber and the wingers can get together and  tell one another what runs he intends on making. Virtually every cross goes to the front post and he’s hanging about at the back post. Frustrating watching no one hit the front post when it’s the 1st run a striker is coached in making. Easy for Greer and Broadfoot today. 

Totally agree.

I must confess I had a distinct shift in the McCann out direction yesterday.

Totally agree.

I must confess I had a distinct shift in the McCann out direction yesterday.

Cooled down now my view Parish done every thing asked of him good commuication with the back 4,Kerr looks nervous,Spanish Jon neat and tidy but doesne look suited to the Scottish game yet,Henry's best defender by a mile.O'hara doesne have a position played all over the park better players on the bench,Kamara class like to see him driving in the box more.Mcgowans Mcgowan great attitude wants to have a dig more (and yes iv seen his shooting).El Bak waste of a shirt playing on the left looks like a lost wee laddie.Definetly get more out of Deacon don't know if it's a confidence thing but he seems to play better away from home.Haber's a hit or a miss when interested he's a handful yesterday he wasn't and when he's like that rather have Moussa up there and before everyone jumps on it the laddie atleast puts himself about.O'dea watched him yesterday pace has gone resulting in stupid tackles.Tried to punch the ball when misjudged the bounce lucky when the boy ran offside let Boyd outpace him if he' in the side for his experience certainly no showing it needs dropped indefinitely.Rant over f..k sake iv bored mysell now.

We can always count on you to be lingering on our threads Tam, regardless of St Johnstone's results. Admirable.

Tbf to me I've been avoiding happy accie since he randomly PMd me. Bit odd

Yesterday looked like a team completely bereft of any confidence. Nobody was willing to take a risk and play the killer pass and everything was too slow and cautious.

I was thinking back to after McCanns first game at Motherwell last season and in his interview after the game he kept banging on about making the players believe in themselves and encouraging them to take some risks. Well now we seem to be the complete opposite. Earlier we played like a team with confidence and although weren't getting wins, we were at least knocking the ball around well. Now it's 10x slower and it was easy for Kilmarnock to defend against.

We need a win and we need a win fast because you can see the players have lost all confidence in their ability. Deacon looks like a lost boy out there.