All things Dundee FC

McCann playing O’Dea is questionable.  To not substitute him after the rash tackle that earned him a booking is getting close on unforgivable.  

It must have surely been obvious to all that saw the game that as soon as Boyd was replaced with a quicker player O’Dea was struggling.

To not substitute O’Dea raises serious questions about McCann’s ability to read a game.

Sorry, but O’Dea is hopeless against anyone who is quicker than him.  The unfortunate thing for O’Dea is that in this league I can only think of Boyd who is slower than him!

There is one fundemental flaw to your argument, Hamilton have honoured any debt by the club fully.

Dundee have bled their debtors dry by going into administration and paying a pittance of their debts accrued and being allowed to continue, that is the point I raised. There is no way the actions of these two clubs can be classed as similar, if you want proof of this ask the debtors of both clubs and you shall find out which debtors recieved payment in full in comparison to the ones who received pennies in the pound from Dundee FC.

Dundee have never bled any debtors dry. All debtors have always been squared off in totality. I don’t think you’ll find a single debtor who would complain about their treatment. You don’t understand accounts do you?

Just now, Fifespud said:

Dundee have never bled any debtors dry. All debtors have always been squared off in totality.

Aye ok if you say so I think your last administration period resulted in the clubs debtors having to agree to a figure somewhere in the region of 10 to 20p in the pound, anyways I don't give a toss tonight as I have some serious sevco goading to do, enjoy you're evening.

What’s happened to O’Dea? Held us together in previous seasons now he’s currently a liability. Lost a lot of pace, picking up needless yellows and giving away stupid fouls time and again. Said when he got booked with 20 minutes to go he wouldn’t keep the head and would get another yellow. Well behind Hendry and Meekings for me. 

23 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Dundee have never bled any debtors dry. All debtors have always been squared off in totality. I don’t think you’ll find a single debtor who would complain about their treatment. You don’t understand accounts do you?

Lying c**t.

22 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

What’s happened to O’Dea? Held us together in previous seasons now he’s currently a liability. Lost a lot of pace, picking up needless yellows and giving away stupid fouls time and again. Said when he got booked with 20 minutes to go he wouldn’t keep the head and would get another yellow. Well behind Hendry and Meekings for me. 

100% agree Yenitit.  I think the only person in the stadium that couldn’t see that happening was McCann.  Unbelievable that he didn’t sub O’Dea when he got the first yellow.

O’Dea is behind Vincent as far as I’m concerned!

Aye the Spanish guy at left back was a lot better right enough.

Spanish Jon had a good game today, to say otherwise would be ridiculous.

Overall Dundee were in complete control until their idiot of a captain decided to be a complete fanny. He should be no where near that team, any day of the week, he's a complete liability.

I thought defensively Dundee looked good, although it's hard to judge as aside from Jones Killie were the worst side to visit Dens this season by a considerable margin.

Parish done well when required, I thought he looked quite good and doesn't cause me too much concern with Bain being out of the fold.

I thought the two wing backs done fine, Kerr isn't great going forward, unless he's in loads of room on the overlap he doesn't really do much.

I'm not going to comment on O'Dea as what I've said above should do all I need to say.

Hendry looked good again, think he's got potential to be very good.

Again, no need to say to much on Kamara - he's too good for Dundee but a joy to watch for anyone who's ever played centre mid he's just so good.

Thought o'hara and McGowan both had decent games.

El Bak done well, chased and harried but I still think he's too weak. Technically he's fine and when he gets turned and runs he's dangerous but poor with his back to goal.

Thought Deacons movement was poor off the ball, but he's dangerous when he gets a defender squared up.

Haber doesn't move, his movement off the ball is absolutely horrific. Yes, he wins a couple of headers but his overall contribution is so, so bad.

Dundee deserved 3 points today and he last 10 minute push was ruined by a captain who should play the rest of his contract in the under 20s.

Finally, does anyone know of anyone who's ever been given money to move their season ticket seat? There's a boy in the Bobby Cox who just needs to leave. Everyone around him is sick of his nonsense and he's clearly never played football at any levels in his life. If anyone on here sits in the BC on the Derry side - half way up the stand - they'll know exactly who I mean. If you're going to be a fanny, just don't bother coming as we're not all paying money to hear your shite.

I genuinely think Parish made a difference with the defence as he made them well aware where the opposition was at any given time. He didn't have much to do but he seemed to be very composed. I've no doubts that Bain probably has the superior reflexes and will pull off the better saves, but Parish just provided a calmness that Bain doesn't.

Spanish Jon was alright. Average. I'd need to see him again to see if I'd prefer him to Holt. He certainly wasn't terrible.

3 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I agree re O’Dea. Fucking idiot. Didn’t think Spanish Jon looked any better than Holt tbh. Also as I’ve said on countless occasions O’Hara just isn’t good enough and I thought FEB was pish too. We didn’t deserve 3 points.

Don’t worry Fufespud.  Doubt he will play next match.   No doubt McCann will play  Moussa and AJ up front against Rangers and the match after that.  He’ll then remember they are just as bad and go back to Haber and FEB for a couple of games before changing back again.

Let’s be sensible now, Holt’s pish and can’t defend. We got a point today because the 10 outfield players restricted Killie to very little opportunities with half decent defending. 

We’re doomed, I’m away to slit my wrists! That’s the worst starting 11 in our history, happy now?