All things Dundee FC

Just now, happyaccie said:

Easy mistake to make you talk more shit than dees and that's verging on the impossible.

Which parts aren't true? Hamilton have been contributing to Scottish football's poor reputation since the 70s at least. A succession of chancers has passed through it (they are far from unique in that respect) since then. But it was you that created the situation on this thread  that brought it to the fore. Because Dundee are and have been a shambles as well, doesn't mean you can occupy the moral high ground.

8 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Which parts aren't true? Hamilton have been contributing to Scottish football's poor reputation since the 70s at least. A succession of chancers has passed through it (they are far from unique in that respect) since then. But it was you that created the situation on this thread  that brought it to the fore. Because Dundee are and have been a shambles as well, doesn't mean you can occupy the moral high ground.

There is one fundemental flaw to your argument, Hamilton have honoured any debt by the club fully.

Dundee have bled their debtors dry by going into administration and paying a pittance of their debts accrued and being allowed to continue, that is the point I raised. There is no way the actions of these two clubs can be classed as similar, if you want proof of this ask the debtors of both clubs and you shall find out which debtors recieved payment in full in comparison to the ones who received pennies in the pound from Dundee FC.

4 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

There is one fundemental flaw to your argument, Hamilton have honoured any debt by the club fully.

Dundee have bled their debtors dry by going into administration and paying a pittance of their debts accrued and being allowed to continue, that is the point I raised. There is no way the actions of these two clubs can be classed as similar, if you want proof of this ask the debtors of both clubs and you shall find out which debtors recieved payment in full in comparison to the ones who received pennies in the pound from Dundee FC.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12385002.Hamilton_Accies_insolvent__declares_judge/

Pouring dirty money in the form of directors loans, later to be written off or repaid at miniscule rates is the very definition of money laundering.

9 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12385002.Hamilton_Accies_insolvent__declares_judge/

Pouring dirty money in the form of directors loans, later to be written off or repaid at miniscule rates is the very definition of money laundering.

As you seem to be more up to speed with Hamilton's financial dealing, perhaps you can maybe inform me when the club I support went into administration in a involuntary/ voluntary capacity, it has clearly slipped my mind.

Or have you forgotten that this is the point. A business which pays in full any debts accrued are honourable in comparison to a business which enters administration to nullify its financial obligations to its customers.

For someone who claims to have no affiliation to Dundee FC, you are doing a sterling job on their behalf. 

Maybe they should have offered you a post of public relations officer whilst their club underwent two periods of self induced Administration.

19 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

As you seem to be more up to speed with Hamilton's financial dealing, perhaps you can maybe inform me when the club I support went into administration in a involuntary/ voluntary capacity, it has clearly slipped my mind.

Or have you forgotten that this is the point. A business which pays in full any debts accrued are honourable in comparison to a business which enters administration to nullify its financial obligations to its customers.

For someone who claims to have no affiliation to Dundee FC, you are doing a sterling job on their behalf. 

Maybe they should have offered you a post of public relations officer whilst their club underwent two periods of self induced Administration.

The moral point is centred around where the money came from to "pay" the debt. Not whether the legal route via administration is taken.

I wouldn't set foot in any senior Scottish football club without cleaning my shoes on the way out.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

The moral point is centred around where the money came from to "pay" the debt. Not whether the legal route via administration is taken.

I wouldn't set foot in any senior Scottish football club without cleaning my shoes on the way out.

You seem more familiar than me with how these debts were paid, could you clarify and enlighten me please.

1 minute ago, happyaccie said:

You seem more familiar than me with how these debts were paid, could you clarify and enlighten me please.

I have, several times. Look in to the background of your directors and their associates. Look at their involvement at Raith Rovers and Airdrie. What I will say for them is, they try to go about their business quietly these days. What they don't need is mugs like you drawing attention to them.

Bored with it, and you, now.

52 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I have, several times. Look in to the background of your directors and their associates. Look at their involvement at Raith Rovers and Airdrie. What I will say for them is, they try to go about their business quietly these days. What they don't need is mugs like you drawing attention to them.

Bored with it, and you, now.

So another bellend who speculates about the legality of the money used to pay club debts rather than provide actual evidence, you seem fond of referring to reports in newspapers, where is the article to back up your ludicrous claims ? An independent auditor would have went over the accounts and informed the relevant authorities of any discrepancies, no such thing has ever occurred which indicates you are talking from the same orifice that is used to extract excrement from.

Parish had very little to do but did everything asked of him and produced an excellent save from Brophy(I think) even though he ended up being offside. I've got no issue with him keeping the strip whilst Bain's out of the picture.

Happy we got a clean sheet but I've once again left feeling more negative than positive. Hamilton winning away to Rangers is a massive kick in the balls, there's no danger we'd manage to get a result in a game like that. Bar Partick Thistle at home we've got a brutal run in of fixtures coming up and it's hard to see where we're going to start picking up points. If we're not bottom of the league at Christmas I'll be very surprised.