All things Dundee FC

Let's not get too attached to Hendry. He left Partick Thistle just as he was breaking through to waste a few years down south when he evidently wasn't ready. He'd be off like a shot if even a slightly bigger club came in for him.

That doesn't diminish his ability though. He's very much like a Scottish John Stones. And I'd expect him, if he continues his current trajectory (it's still very early days) to be a contender for Scotland in 2-3 year.

Thought we were excellent today.  Really like the way McCann is shaping the side.  Hendry, Meekings, Kamara, and Spence were all standouts for us.  Just need to continue the form and get a few wins to boost us away from the play-off spot.

Thought we were excellent today.  Really like the way McCann is shaping the side.  Hendry, Meekings, Kamara, and Spence were all standouts for us.  Just need to continue the form and get a few wins to boost us away from the play-off spot.

Exactly this.

The future’s bright, the future is Dark Blue.

Hendry and Kamara were immense. Not far behind were Meekings, Spence, Bain and Gowser. O'Dea and Deacon not too shabby either.

Defo a penalty on Hendry for me. He wins the header and Gamboa just wipes him out with the head. Kamara could've went down in the 1st half as well and gave the ref a decision to make. 

Deacon just needed to roll his chance to the keeper's left for the equaliser. Well worthy of a point from that game. 

Fucking hell..I agree with muggy. Top post.

What a time to be a dee

Good future ahead of us.

You all want to get back to Dens however and back the dees. They c***s deserve it and that includes bain tae.

Back our team. We are the big team in this city

Reminds me of that famous Sheffield Wednesday banner hung from a flyover aimed at travelling Sheffield United fans:

"Older, bigger, better since [1893]. f**k off Utd - this city is ours".