All things Dundee FC

Ahhh and we're back to the insults again - we were on our thread "worrying about our wee club" when you encamped yourself and started gibbering the same shite for near on 12 hours now without listening to a single fact pointed out to you (including by your own fans).

As Einstein said tho the definition of stupidity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result...

That's the definition of insanity you fucking moron, Jesus Christ you boys can't even string an insult together...

On a side note, re: potential revenue streams concerts, events etc. Has anyone considered that these will be bidded against Slessor Gardens, Caird Hall etc. who seem to be going through a bit of a renaissance at the minute (although there is nothing to suggest that would continue) - is there a concern that this may limit the earning potential from the new stadia?

That's the definition of insanity you fucking moron, Jesus Christ you boys can't even string an insult together...

On a side note, re: potential revenue streams concerts, events etc. Has anyone considered that these will be bidded against Slessor Gardens, Caird Hall etc. who seem to be going through a bit of a renaissance at the minute (although there is nothing to suggest that would continue) - is there a concern that this may limit the earning potential from the new stadia?

I would say yes, it's a slight concern. Seems like, from what I've heard, the organisers were extremely happy with how things went at slessor gardens and want to make it a common thing.

The stadium would be slightly bigger than the capacity for SG, however, so maybe there's some kind of plan. For me, the setting and location of slessor gardens makes it perfect for outdoor concerts.

1 minute ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

I would say yes, it's a slight concern. Seems like, from what I've heard, the organisers were extremely happy with how things went at slessor gardens and want to make it a common thing.

The stadium would be slightly bigger than the capacity for SG, however, so maybe there's some kind of plan. For me, the setting and location of slessor gardens makes it perfect for outdoor concerts.

It could be around 25k with the stadium size + capacity on the pitch itself. That is more than double SG and with the quick sell outs this year, there is the demand for more.

4 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

It really does, but it was designed with that in mind - there is still demand for a larger venue supposedly but I'm not sure if thats all that accurate either!