All things Dundee FC

Just now, locheedee said:

Pmsl, yeah coz thats an honest reflection on your team!

Away and worry some sheep ya fanny

We can use last year as a barometer if you want. We finished 4th then, 12 points clear of 5th and with the same strikerforce as has started the first 2 games this season.

Dundee have lost their opening matches to most people's tips to finish in the bottom 2. I'd get back in my box if I were you 8) 

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

We can use last year as a barometer if you want. We finished 4th then, 12 points clear of 5th and with the same strikerforce as has started the first 2 games this season.

Dundee have lost their opening matches to most people's tips to finish in the bottom 2. I'd get back in my box if I were you 8) 

Nah, I'm already in "my box" you're the wee teuchter thats got lost, now off you pop cunto

Nah, I'm already in "my box" you're the wee teuchter thats got lost, now off you pop cunto

Seeing as it's open forum, I think I'll stay thanks.

Denny Johnstone - 2 goals in 28 games in League two last season and 2 in 34 over his time at Colchester. Surely you're not signing him?

Johnstone is a massive huddy who'll run about barging into folk and not actually contributing much. Probably be useful for a team in the bottom half.

12 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Seeing as it's open forum, I think I'll stay thanks.

Denny Johnstone - 2 goals in 28 games in League two last season and 2 in 34 over his time at Colchester. Surely you're not signing him?

Feel free, I've however got better things to do than read the shite you fermers are spouting.

As for Johnstone, I'd probably not sign him myself but I'm a graphic designer so he'd not be much use to me. As for the club tho, thats what McCanns there for so if we do sign him I'll trust his decisions over two redneck throbbers like you!

Feel free, I've however got better things to do than read the shite you fermers are spouting.

As for Johnstone, I'd probably not sign him myself but I'm a graphic designer so he'd not be much use to me. As for the club tho, thats what McCanns there for so if we do sign him I'll trust his decisions over two redneck throbbers like you!

Personal abuse is very unbecoming. I'm just showing concern for our stricken neighbours, currently bottom of the league after playing the two teams tipped to finish in the bottom two.

I suppose Hartley offering long contracts to inadequate players and wasting large chunks of the budget wont help McCann much. The bargain basement bin is probably all he can afford to shop in.

^ spent last season saying "In Hartley we trust" after every defeat.

Absolutely nothing can be taken from that statement other than we are going full steam ahead with the stadium (Which is quite a lot tbf!). The most interesting aspect is the attached design picture. Looks like a completely enclosed stadium with some big facilities off it and 2 training pitches.

I'm still 100% against a new stadium for what it's worth. I know financially it's the correct decision, but it doesn't sit well with me. Now that it's pretty much confirmed we're going ahead with it (Legalities permitting), I can only hope it's not a lego style creation. That very basic concept picture gives me the fear slightly, but I trust our American overlords.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Johnstone is a massive huddy who'll run about barging into folk and not actually contributing much. Probably be useful for a team in the bottom half.

Be honest now; how many times have you seen Denny Johnstone play football?

16 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

f**k the new stadium.

Another retail park stadium, they are soulless. Dens Park is a cracking away day and always a good atmosphere. If you move and end up playing at a ground like Rugby (Lego land) Park, you will lose some of the advantage you gain playing at a proper football ground.

4 minutes ago, Vinnyjag said:

Another retail park stadium, they are soulless. Dens Park is a cracking away day and always a good atmosphere. If you move and end up playing at a ground like Rugby (Lego land) Park, you will lose some of the advantage you gain playing at a proper football ground.

Top post mate.

See Shrewsbury 'Legoland' for a fine example of a soulless bowl.