All things Dundee FC

Wouldn't want one. This is just fodder to the Jobby sleeves that say some Dees are more interested in them than their own team.
Just like the dayglo post a couple before you .
Get over it guys, They are an irrelevance to Dundee F.C. And I for one hope it stays that way for many years.
Would hate to see anyone arrested for wearing this.
Now about the game on Saturday...

Having had to put up with their snide arrogant jibes when we've been in the lower league my response is NO FUCKING WAY - they've giving the big licks since 1983 - they deserve every bit of derision they get.

After watching the last 2 games against United on the tele, is it just me or does Chris Sutton really dislike us? He never gives us credit and was willing the DABs on at times. Although I may have been watching it through datk blue glasses.

9 hours ago, Thomohawk said:

I always find the argument of not caring about a competition after you've gone out to be quite amusing, particularly when 4,000 or so (?) of your fans turn up to watch a supposedly meaningless game and get riled by Gowser going bananas in front of them. United supporters as a group really do exhibit a number of sub-human characteristics and they really deserve our pity over anything.

Perhaps rather than purchasing a scarf, we could all donate £3 a month to the Help a DAB in Need Fund and you'll receive your very own monthly update of their trips to the seaside, ongoing reviews of Sunday lunch at Dobbies and the opportunity to take them to Dens to rehabilitate them. 

Nah phuck that man, its not our fault the baldy snakes pocketed all their money - if they're suffering that much then they can always go see their social workers at their local council (in Forfar).

Thank you

3 hours ago, Cumdog35 said:

WTF are you lot playing at charging £26 quid for a ticket for a lunchtime Sunday kick off? 

Welcome back to the big boys league. You're completely within your rights to write a letter to John Nelms explaining to him why Hibernian aren't a "Category A" team (and are actually equivalent to smaller teams such as Hamilton Athletic and Ross County) and should thus receive the "category B" classification and cheaper £22 tickets if you like.

After watching the last 2 games against United on the tele, is it just me or does Chris Sutton really dislike us? He never gives us credit and was willing the DABs on at times. Although I may have been watching it through datk blue glasses.

He hates McCann a but Sutton is a fud so I don't really care

He hates McCann a but Sutton is a fud so I don't really care

Sutton seems to hate McCann due to McCann playing for Rangers when he was at Celtic and also being a pundit for Sky when Sutton represents Bt.

Love it.
If there's enough interest, I'll draw up and put in an order for a similar type of scarf. Ideally, more offensive. I've quickly thrown this visual together (pic below) — the costs work out at roughly £8-9 per scarf but we'd need about 40 of us to make it happen as there's a minimum order quantity. I could just shell out for the bulk order but I'd want to know enough people were interested. I'm thinking of something like this:
seSvgP0.jpg
Please PM me if you're keen; I'll gauge interest and get the ball rolling. Once we've got enough interest I'm happy to agree the exact phrasing.
Thank you. 

Take my money now! I'm in.