All things Dundee FC

8 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'm not disagreeing with you - the three of them were culpable but Kamara and Holt were behind O'Dea to make amends for him flying in. 

Anyway, who gives a f**k now? Let's get these shitey sleeved c***s pumped tonight.

I just saw a jobby-sleeved troglodyte walking his mangey looking dog. Felt sorry for the poor wee c**t, looked like it had a pretty miserable existance from the way it was limping along.

The dog looked fucked tae.

Thank you.

25 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

I just saw a jobby-sleeved troglodyte walking his mangey looking dog. Felt sorry for the poor wee c**t, looked like it had a pretty miserable existance from the way it was limping along.

The dog looked fucked tae.

Thank you.

:lol:

Team game correct. If I was Kerr last season I'd be well pissed off at my goalie. Someone who clearly didn't give a shit and clearly didn't want to be at the club.
All be it only county game that matters so far but that's 2 goals already conceded.
However we have brought in players so for that I give mccann credit for trying to change things. Havnt seen a difference yet but hopefully that is just early days .

We need more players moved on which hasn't seemed to happen :-(

How do you manage to type while you're tongue is stuck to a window?

14 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

09-08-17-betfred-cup-dundee-v-dundee-utd

DG0NilgXUAEHYxf.jpg

There's genuinely not enough words for how much I love him. He fucking hates united too.

Can we name a stand after him?

Of all the people to get the winner :wub:

8 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Most one-sided derby I have ever witnessed, absolutely fucked these c***s over. Thank you.

This. And that includes when we've been the bad team - including the 4-1 and 6-2 when we came back up.

Do we have a defensive headache for Saturday, but in a good way? Their goal aside, Waddell and Hendry were brilliant tonight, but when O'Dea is fit and available it's difficult not to play him.

Haber was different class tonight, we were crying out for a big presence up front after Edjenguele strolling it the other week. Well deserved MOTM for him and glad he's got McCann eating his words.

Was really impressed with McCann in BT. I'm not surely Hartley would have reacted so well in the same position.