All things Dundee FC

Haber has offered absolutely nothing since coming on.

Probably cause the game is dead or McCann has sucked the confidence from him. One of the two.

This second half is gubbins.

Probably cause the game is dead or McCann has sucked the confidence from him. One of the two.

This second half is gubbins.

Get the point about the second half being a dead rubber but the difference between Haber and Moussa was huge. No offering in behind or to feet, just nothing.

Very decent first half, moving the ball around nicely. Deacon and Moussa very good. Think that XI will probably start on Sunday.

Am I right in saying both us and the filth are through if Albion Rovers don't win in 90 minutes against Queen Of The South on Saturday?

If they do its winner takes all at Dens on Sunday. 

Edited by Yenitit

What a brilliant photo David Young shot of Moussa's acrobatics, week on week he supplies us with cracking photos. Surely must be one of the best football photographers in the country? Keep up the good work.

Thank you very much indeed.

IMG_3870.JPG

What a brilliant photo David Young shot of Moussa's acrobatics, week on week he supplies us with cracking photos. Surely must be one of the best football photographers in the country? Keep up the good work.
IMG_3870.thumb.JPG.1ad5b58cac304c443173fd3fbf1702a1.JPG

Arse licker.

1 hour ago, Andershen said:

IMG_3870.JPG

^^^ Needing photos done on the cheap

8 hours ago, Andershen said:

IMG_3870.JPG

I hope their number 5 was booked for recklessly trying to header Moussa's boot. 

13 hours ago, dundeefc1783 said:

Seriously? £24 that's a fucking joke. So surely then this category A shite is going be £26/27 a game. Pricing is becoming ridiculous.

How long can clubs expect to offer up a shit product and expect people to pay prices like that.

It really is a disgrace. There should be a price cap in Scottish football. I don't mind in theory that clubs charge more for 'category A' but it should be £20 max (£15 for the other games). Kids should be pretty much free and clubs should be giving away more tickets to schools and charities. Unfortunately our clubs aren't willing to take the gamble because they think the crowds won't increase enough to justify the cost. A pity things aren't maybe subsidised more from the Government or ruling bodies to allow this. 

13 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Did anyone see Moussa trying to sneak up behind the goalkeeper last night? After that he officially became my favourite Dundee player ever.

I love him. He can be my new Nicky Riley.

Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC