All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

Makes you wonder if McCann has his eye on another forward but has to get a high earner out the door first.  Haber's not featured much and neither has Hately.

Long may it continue.

Edited by johnnydun

3 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought he was shite. He needs to improve. He had a heads gone moment which I thought was funny.
But there ye have it we agree to disagree.
Kamara however may help Gowser out and clean up his mess

Early days for Kamara but he looks like a good athlete. It will be interesting to What NM goes with when the the real action begins as he clearly rates McGowan highly.

Just now, johnnydun said:

Long may it continue.

Couldn't agree more.

On a seperate note what about some of Scott Allan's passing?  His vision is truly superb at time.  With their constant movement off the ball Deacon and El Bak should benefit big time from Allan's passing.

Can't understand McCann's logic with playing wide and firing crosses in to the smallest man on the park. Haber would've scored about 5 today with that service from out wide, too many balls flew in and FEB or Moussa were just unable to reach it. However, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors but rumour is our friendly neighbourhood Canadian is a lazy caaant.

39 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

McCann's treatment of Haber is pretty poor and I think it's still desperately clear we need him. I've said it a few times, and I'll keep saying it, he still looks like the best forward we have.

I see you still haven't changed that offensive display picture.

Noted.

9 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

His passing was shite and he has no left foot and he gave away the ball the most in our team.

Apart from that he ran about.

Can quote me wherever I am wrong.

I also thought spence was shite and rightly got taken off for a player who I think will /hope do well

Wolters was also shite. His shot off the post was unlucky.

I do believe Mccann knows we were poor and has already said so?

Yes McCann did say we were poor but gave pass marks to McGowan. He gave the ball away twice. Also we have an entire squad of players with no left foot - including our left footed left back. If anybody should be singled out it should be him. He is murder.

Yes McCann did say we were poor but gave pass marks to McGowan. He gave the ball away twice. Also we have an entire squad of players with no left foot - including our left footed left back. If anybody should be singled out it should be him. He is murder.

You on glue? Bet you a tenner Randy the Badger could put you in hospital with his left foot.

How's jack hendry looking ?

He's not as good as Gadzhalov based on his showings so far. Seems to be overambitious in his choice of pass and misjudges the ball quite a bit but at the same time it's clear to see he has the potential to be one of the better CH's we've had in recent years. Just not the finished article.

Waddell impresses me too. Again, not ready but he looks like he can be a more rough and tumble CH for us in future.

They could develop a cracking partnership say 2-3 seasons down the line - that said I don't think Hendry views himself as a 'youth with potential' more a 'i took this step down for first team game's'.