All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Girth said:

Twinkle is a Dee...come to the Blue side! emoji481.pngemoji481.pngemoji481.png

Twinkle can go f**k himself. Arab b*****d who has nothing better to do than trawl through Dundee FC pages twenty minutes before his team kicks off. Same with the Saintees fans who are etched to this thread - fair enough Old Tam doesn't have much to do in his old folks home. Sad fucks.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

And got called a Dundee United supporter by The Beast.

I thought that fat dick was supposed to know everything. I take it the boy put him in his place?

I thought that fat dick was supposed to know everything. I take it the boy put him in his place?

He just drowned the rest of The Beast's spiel out by shouting, 'no, no, no, no' until he finished.

13 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Twinkle can go f**k himself. Arab b*****d who has nothing better to do than trawl through Dundee FC pages twenty minutes before his team kicks off. Same with the Saintees fans who are etched to this thread - fair enough Old Tam doesn't have much to do in his old folks home. Sad fucks.

I'm still working wee man.

I'm also very Interested in what goes on at my local clubs, just love fitba, sorry* if this offends you.

* i'm really not you fucking roaster.

5 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Are there like areas of Dundee that favour one side over the other? Like does Hilltown have an abundance of Utd fans but Broughty is a Billio stronghold?

utd fans are from east angus. m8.

11 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Are there like areas of Dundee that favour one side over the other? Like does Hilltown have an abundance of Utd fans but Broughty is a Billio stronghold?

All Utd fans are outside of Dundee. Those "Utd fans" inside are just confused about their feelings.

Edited by Dariusz

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Dundee is Dark Blue and always has been. Any United fan (of there is very few) has broke away from family tradition of following the Dark Blues.

Dundee fans cover 95% of the City. We then have the Goths outside the Auld Steeple, the 4J's, Carseview, Primary 3/4s who fell for Cerzniaks treble call whilst still young and underried and the Womans Knitting club of the West End which is dominated with Tangerines.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92