All things Dundee FC

I'm not too fussed about Stewart going to Aberdeen tbh.

We really need an out and out striker and a centre back, he would've been a waste of a wage (and a large wage at that).

It's certainly not helped that Hartley has filled the squad with total garbage on long contracts. The c**t has a cheek to ask for money i'll tell ya.

Aberdeen are looking fairly good, the Rangers have improved and Hibs are going to be a decent outfit. The Hearts will remain shite under Leveins watch.

I see no reason we can't finish in the top 6 with them mentioned teams. The non-deluded-one is rarely wrong aswell folks.

Thank you.

I'm not too fussed about Stewart going to Aberdeen tbh.
We really need an out and out striker and a centre back, he would've been a waste of a wage (and a large wage at that).
It's certainly not helped that Hartley has filled the squad with total garbage on long contracts. The c**t has a cheek to ask for money i'll tell ya.
Aberdeen are looking fairly good, the Rangers have improved and Hibs are going to be a decent outfit. The Hearts will remain shite under Leveins watch.
I see no reason we can't finish in the top 6 with them mentioned teams. The non-deluded-one is rarely wrong aswell folks.
Thank you.

To be fair the entire Hibs front line has gone and been replaced by Si Murray and McGinn is about to go too.

Although we have a lot of mediocrity another couple of quality players would make a massive difference.

10 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

To be fair the entire Hibs front line has gone and been replaced by Si Murray and McGinn is about to go too.

Although we have a lot of mediocrity another couple of quality players would make a massive difference.

I reckon when Lennon see's Murray in training with his complete lack of technical ability he'll shit his knickers quicker than Radford.

Just realised they released Humphrey too. They'll bring in a couple more and be pretty strong though. That Marvin Bartley that they have would be perfect to replace weak pish like McGowan. 

Not happy with that to be honest. Our squad - Allan aside - isn't looking any stronger than last season and I'm not sure Loy is the answer to our striking problems.

I agree/disagree

Agree because we need more players.
Disagree because maybe Mccann can get more out of him

The issue is though that if we don't take the opportunity to move him on, we're then stuck and it's not really set out that he'll do well under new management.

Very grey argument but I suppose it just really depends who comes up in the frame to potentially replace him I suppose.

6 minutes ago, Moo said:

I think he'll do well if he has the service.

Exactly this, I have always thought Loy was a good striker and it was the amazing Hemmings keeping him out the team before.

I would give him a chance.

Confident Loy is not the answer. Rather put him out on loan again, go with what we have and use the budget for a decent centre half - especially as we only have two fit centre halves. 4 first team out (Ross, Gomis, Ojamaa, Higgins), 3 better quality in - not holding out for much more