All things Dundee FC

If we get a good defender in then there's no reason for us to fear the likes of Hearts.
Get them fully fit and firing and we have a more than able starting 11.
Thank you.

And a goalscorer. Maybe FEB will hit the goal trail.

Can I ask for some info please? For the Beer Festival today, the website says you can buy tickets at the ticket office; but can you buy them at the door on the day? Also, is there any lower age limit? We were going to take a toddler to see one of the bands.

Thanks in advance 

16 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Well, i must say, it is with pleasure that i see Hibernian return to the fixture list. Don't get me wrong - just another set of wanks in a league littered with them. Not the good wanks either.

But, at least you can appreciate they give something back to the Scottish game. A high percentage of Jakeball fans yet still one hundred times better than those Highland fucks from Inverness - stick to the shot put and Highland games you fucking backwards b*****ds.

Yet there lies the issue. Upon scrolling down my phone and seeing the fixture list my early morning optimism took a turn for the worse. Ross County followed by Hamilton Academical. A quick thud to the skull to check this wasn't a nightmare led me to remember that these two useless, irrelevant, tiny little meaningless fucks still hover around premiership territory.

It is for that reason these two teams will be given the Non Deluded relegation curse. I've correctly predicted the last 5 seasons relegations within Dundee's division (bar United which was given after month two of the season). The likes of the St Mirren and the Cowdenbeath, Dabs and the Inverness will be joined with these two shitebag teams. I for one can't wait.

Thank you.

Dundee :lol: 

McCann :lol: 

Just seen Haber back in a few pics at training today. Also after someone on here seeing that Loys number changed to 19, Haber has 29 on as well so obviously the new striker coming in must want no9.

53 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Why the f**k is Hateley still here?

The only acceptable answer to this is that there will be a public execution on the first day of the season. When the first whistle goes, the gallows open, he falls through the floor and the game starts. 

Similarly, full time will be signalled with Danny Williams being released from his mortal engagement.

Thank you.

If we get a good defender in then there's no reason for us to fear the likes of Hearts.
Get them fully fit and firing and we have a more than able starting 11.
Thank you.

So Dundee just avoid relegation and make 1 good signing and suddenly you are confident of beating one of the better teams in the league?