All things Dundee FC

There's some difficult games this season. Looking at the fixtures from Rangers in Nov till the winter break is giving me fear. We definitely would have picked up zero points last season with those fixtures. I've every faith Neil will navigate us through them successfully though.

I'm happy with the 19th and 26th August fixtures; I'm booked for Toronto for 10 days from the 18th, so don't mind missing Aberdeen away and Hibs at home. 

A bonus would be if both are televised and I can find an appropriate venue.

McCant is going to relegate you signing players like this. Also when did you sign Kozma and isn't he a bit old? Spence not only is shit he also has a history of fighting team mates and going out on the piss. Unlucks.

MCCANT... . I see what you did there.

You used the surname McCANN and and altered it in a humorous way.

Oh the Kingdom of Fife must be a right hoot...

BORING BAR STEWARD

26 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The fixtures being released has heightened my worries for the coming season. Start of pre season today and still not brought in a striker or a CH.

Berbatov doesn't need pre season mate, he can swagger in on the morning of the County game with a cigar in his gob and still score 5.

Drove past Dens and there was a pristine jag parked with the plate V100 OLA
or some similar pish. Was that not some football agents name, or are we starting an orchestra?

That number plates registered to a Porsche Cayenne. More accurate details and you'd probably be able to find out who's car it was...

That number plates registered to a Porsche Cayenne. More accurate details and you'd probably be able to find out who's car it was...

I'm not going back now, probably just to find that Yuri Bashmet is a secret Dundee fan.

1 hour ago, dd23 said:

Drove past Dens and there was a pristine jag parked with the plate V100 OLA
or some similar pish. Was that not some football agents name, or are we starting an orchestra?

Aye John Viola lives in Uddingston comes into my work quite a bit. Could be anyone's agent to be fair......hopefully Hateleys and Danny Williams and getting them a move away from Dens.