All things Dundee FC

9 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

McCant is going to relegate you signing players like this. Also when did you sign Kozma and isn't he a bit old? Spence not only is shit he also has a history of fighting team mates and going out on the piss. Unlucks.

I doubt signing a boy who will rarely be near the first team will get us relegated. You seem to be going a bit overboard on his one. Off you pop back to your championship relegation chat. If you behave we might give you Faissal back for a few months.

Gomis, Ross and Higgins gone. Always felt Nick Ross was unlucky. I feel he could have contributed more, if given more of a run in the team.

Thank f**k Gomis is gone. A useless c**t. Ross is maybe a bit unlucky and disappointed to lose Higgins.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

McCant is going to relegate you signing players like this. Also when did you sign Kozma and isn't he a bit old? Spence not only is shit he also has a history of fighting team mates and going out on the piss. Unlucks.

He's clearly not being signed to be thrown straight into the first team, it's a player who'll be on buttons with potential to break through at some stage. If he's as shite as you all make out then he's out of contract next Summer an we can get rid.

I struggle to see how he'll relegate us by signing players like that.

He's clearly not being signed to be thrown straight into the first team, it's a player who'll be on buttons with potential to break through at some stage. If he's as shite as you all make out then he's out of contract next Summer an we can get rid.
I struggle to see how he'll relegate us by signing players like that.

He's really shite but those stupid b*****ds paid his wages for years [emoji1]

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Seething. IMO.

Image result for faissal el bakhtaoui dundee

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

He had agreed terms with Brechin before Dundee came calling, so it's a very interesting move to say the very least. Spence was excellent in his first spell at Brechin but in his loan spell last season he flattered to deceive however he was short of match fitness to start with.

For me, a decent player with the potential to be a good Championship player. As for the top league? Not so sure about that but McCann obviously sees something in him.

Good luck to him, it is an opportunity he probably won't have expected and one he will have to grab with both hands. I'd be surprised if he was near the matchday squad to start with at Dundee so it would be good if we could maybe get him in on loan.

He had agreed terms with Brechin before Dundee came calling, so it's a very interesting move to say the very least. Spence was excellent in his first spell at Brechin but in his loan spell last season he flattered to deceive however he was short of match fitness to start with.

For me, a decent player with the potential to be a good Championship player. As for the top league? Not so sure about that but McCann obviously sees something in him.

Good luck to him, it is an opportunity he probably won't have expected and one he will have to grab with both hands. I'd be surprised if he was near the matchday squad to start with at Dundee so it would be good if we could maybe get him in on loan.

We've only got him on a one year deal, and I don't think, judging by McCann's comments that he would have time to develop on loan. Sounds like we are giving the lad a chance but if he doesn't manage to make an impact this season then he'll not get another chance.

We've only got him on a one year deal, and I don't think, judging by McCann's comments that he would have time to develop on loan. Sounds like we are giving the lad a chance but if he doesn't manage to make an impact this season then he'll not get another chance.

Well the way I see it is that he isn't going to develop sitting on the bench or in the stands at Dens. Id be very surprised if he gets any game time in the premier as he isn't near ready in my opinion. I don't know if he was injured or just out of favour at Dunfermline last season as it looks as if he barely played at all since leaving Brechin in November.

Well the way I see it is that he isn't going to develop sitting on the bench or in the stands at Dens. Id be very surprised if he gets any game time in the premier as he isn't near ready in my opinion. I don't know if he was injured or just out of favour at Dunfermline last season as it looks as if he barely played at all since leaving Brechin in November.

I don't doubt you, you'll know more about the player than me but McCann must have some sort of plan to sign him and only give him a one year deal.

8 hours ago, RawB93 said:

So instead of a 4pm press conference I'm sitting looking at a photo of a topless man online wondering if I could batter him

I also think you'd have him, RawB93. Kick his fucking c**t in, ruffle his hair then sponsor him for the season ahead. That's the Dundee way,

Thank you.

6 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

f**k off.

Thank you.