All things Dundee FC

20 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

Surely a 4pm press conference wouldn't be just to confirm Spence signing ??

Jesus I hope there isn't a presser - I'm just back from taking Kosta and Lewis pics at Dens and off for a pint - buggers tell me nothing it seems.

Decent wee player. Not really a position for him with the way we play (our midfield is simply big Nat Wedderburn sauntering about cementing anyone he can catch then giving the ball to someone fast). Spence is a right wee attack minded midfield terrier. Turned up to preseason training last year with a black eye after a square go with Ben Richards Everton, a lad who is a good 18 inches bigger than Spence in each direction. 

51 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Thinking the press conference will be announcing we've signed that Aldred boy as well as Berbatov.

Don't jinx it, Sweeper. The last signing you called was Paul fucking Dixon.

40 minutes ago, Andershen said:

I love our fans.
IMG_3712.thumb.PNG.1af085df363ab730c0b074089959d9bf.PNG

Just saw this too. I'm putting my money on the Red Hand of Dyer; I don't know who or what he is, but he seems angry, and that's an invaluable trait in a streetfight. Kevin is bold, though — I'll give him that.

Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC

Decent wee player. Not really a position for him with the way we play (our midfield is simply big Nat Wedderburn sauntering about cementing anyone he can catch then giving the ball to someone fast). Spence is a right wee attack minded midfield terrier. Turned up to preseason training last year with a black eye after a square go with Ben Richards Everton, a lad who is a good 18 inches bigger than Spence in each direction. 

So we've signed Paul McGowan Jr?

I think Spence, with the right coaching and kept in the right mentality, could become a very fine midfielder.

Also, Dee to announce Fez leaving on loan to a Championship club side of familiar surroundings to the Young Morrocan.

17 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Does he double up as the matchday programme?

He has left Dunfermline. Was injured early last season and last spotted modelling for a Glasgow fashion firm. His mum was also awarded (by me) Championship MILF of the year 2016/17. 

He has left Dunfermline. Was injured early last season and last spotted modelling for a Glasgow fashion firm. His mum was also awarded (by me) Championship MILF of the year 2016/17. 

Pics or GTF