All things Dundee FC

Sorry guys, but I think this is a step backwards for you. 

Spence is quite a hacky player, and will cost you goals via penalties. 

Hope the lad proves me wrong though. 

Edited by P475

Doubt this kid from Dunfermline will be in the first team. Squad/development player, probably on low wages so fairly low risk.

Jamie Ness has signed for Plymouth after his contract at Scunthorpe ended, I thought he might have been a decent signing for midfield. 

What kind of player is the kid Spence? Thought he was a striker but just seen that he's a midfielder. Really don't know anything about him.

Best as a holding mid, but has played attacking mid for our u20s. Looked like he had great potential under the McCann/Potter management team, and never got a chance under Allan Johnston. Huge step up for the lad, but there's a player in there somewhere. Given it took El Bakhtaoui a wee while to settle in at that level, I'd be surprised if he was brought in for your first team right away. Probably be loaned out somewhere, at least initially.

Glad that Gadz has signed on and I hope he is getting a big pay rise (if the rumors about him being a low earner were true). Got to say though that maybe he could have made a better deal for himself by going down a division. He should be at his peak now and a Championship team with sites on the SPL might have been smart in offering him a 2 year deal. Still a year with us starring as we go 10 games without conceding will boost his earning power...