All things Dundee FC

Based on nothing other than internet speculation I think Aldred's basically a done deal and Lafferty is a load of shite. 

Hope that's correct. Aldred sounds like a good piece of business though, admittedly, I've never seen him play.

Based on nothing other than internet speculation I think Aldred's basically a done deal and Lafferty is a load of shite. 

His career screams journeyman however there's nothing wrong with a couple of them in your team.

I suspect Lafferty, as despicable as he has been, is a better footballer than you might expect.

As far as I'm concerned McCann can sign anyone he thinks will make us better and if he gets it wrong they will both get the complete cûnting they will deserve.

Defensive squad of Aldred, O'Dea, Meekings and Gadzhalov would be sensational.

Pity it'll be a case of Aldred or Meekings and if a CH is released it'll be Gadz, as I doubt McCann will have the ability to dispose of Julen alongside Gomis instead.

Defensive squad of Aldred, O'Dea, Meekings and Gadzhalov would be sensational.
Pity it'll be a case of Aldred or Meekings and if a CH is released it'll be Gadz, as I doubt McCann will have the ability to dispose of Julen alongside Gomis instead.

Julen pish? Naysmith had him at east fife and were needing a centre half...

Hopefully we'll give it a miss then

Incredibly injury prone. Very slow. Makes rash decisions. He's like a Spanish Neil McGregor. He's the type that you say, 'if he can cut that out he'd be excellent' but he never does.

Lafferty is a MASSIVE James Blunt. I hope his career is ruined.

Hearts have launched an attempt to sign former Rangers forward Kyle Lafferty. The Northern Irishman, released by Norwich City last month, is top of the Tyncastle outfit's summer wish-list, with talks expected this week. (BBC Gossip page)

You guys will dodge a bullet if he goes to the Jambo's. He was a customer of mine when he lived in Glasgow, the guy is a total bellend.

If we sign lafferty I won't be impressed.

Is anyone going to the beer festival at dens on saturday? It might be shite but I was going to go just to support the club trying something new but now I can't make it.

Hold on a minute, we've all missed a trick here.

While we're all focused on Neil McCann's efforts to reinforce the first team squad, we've neglected to celebrate (what I assume is) the return of Derry Dode. We're already the most vibrant, insightful and suave set of posters on P&B, but this signing should have us for an Internet Champions League place.

On 2017-6-20 at 14:01, derrydode25 said:

So that has been Grigg, berbatov, hemmings that have now been linked I bet none of them come anywhere near dens, and as for this so called marquee signing that's got to be some kind of wynd up

All we need now is Iron Chicken, dundeebarry and MattyDFC then we'll be back to full strength.

Get them fucking telt, Dode.

Thank you.