All things Dundee FC

I don't think its misogyny. I think that's probably the exact opposite.

Totally sexist though.

Has anyone ever signed a horse?

We've signed a few donkey's in our time [emoji106] ......

19 hours ago, LiamDFC said:

I've heard a spicy hot rumour that Michael Essien (34), who currently plays for some pub team in Indonesia, has been offered a two year player-coach contract by Nelms. Apparently he has some coaching link with McCann and when he was at Sky reporting on an Arsenal-Chelsea game a few years ago, they both took turns stuffing cucumber slices into Charlie Nicholas's jacket pockets.

You heard it here first. 

ETA: Would he even get a game in our team? I'd say both Adam and Griggs would be better options, with Berbatov and el Bakhtaoui up top.

Thank you.

You have been found out on TDB forum! Taking snap shots of yer posts!:1eye

Played Liam!

3 hours ago, K.T said:

Read Scott Allan saying that he's been told to express himself in the final third and basically do what he wants. Is that not what the Hibs fans said was the best way to utilise him?

Hartley would have played him defensive mid.

Tom Aldred and Kyle Lafferty appear to be the latest rumour. 

I haven't followed Laffery's career since he left Rangers but I remember thinking he was a p***k and a terrible striker.

35 minutes ago, K.T said:

I haven't followed Laffery's career since he left Rangers but I remember thinking he was a p***k and a terrible striker.

My main memory of him is how he was fortunate to escape this brutal assault by Charlie Mulgrew without serious brain damage:

My main memory of him is how he was fortunate to escape this brutal assault by Charlie Mulgrew without serious brain damage:

Shitebaggery, Rangers top and a despicable haircut. Nothing to like about him. NEXT!