All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, SweeperDee said:

We've signed Paul Dixon. 

For f**k sake.

Sorry SweeperDee, but this has really ruined my fucking day. I don't even care if this is true, I've just taken all my clothes off, ran down the street windmilling, screaming 'JUUUUUDAAASSSSSS BAASSSSTAARRRRRRRD'. As Biggie and Dee Man have said; you've earned that Red Dot. I absolutely hate that c**t and will never accept him at Dundee; there's a special Lorraine Kelly-scented, tangerine-clad rocking-chair waiting for him in hell. This chair is positioned right between Scott Robertsons Pale and Charlie Millers Lazy-Boy.

I would say thank you, but I am not thankful. Not even slightly.

This is serious.

Has to be a lot of shite. How can he go from cupping his ears to the Derry and being relegated an hour later to signing back for us.
Hope we employ that boy who pung his ear as a ballboy to torment him.

13 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Has to be a lot of shite. How can he go from cupping his ears to the Derry and being relegated an hour later to signing back for us.
Hope we employ that boy who pung his ear as a ballboy to torment him.

Green dot for the use of the word 'pung'. Thank you.:lol:

40 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

For f**k sake.

Sorry SweeperDee, but this has really ruined my fucking day. I don't even care if this is true, I've just taken all my clothes off, ran down the street windmilling, screaming 'JUUUUUDAAASSSSSS BAASSSSTAARRRRRRRD'. As Biggie and Dee Man have said; you've earned that Red Dot. I absolutely hate that c**t and will never accept him at Dundee; there's a special Lorraine Kelly-scented, tangerine-clad rocking-chair waiting for him in hell. This chair is positioned right between Scott Robertsons Pale and Charlie Millers Lazy-Boy.

I would say thank you, but I am not thankful. Not even slightly.

This is serious.

A 'f**k You Paul Dixon' scarf please? Thank you.

Sean Dillon next, please. Quick before Hartley liquidates you.

I'm not surprised you're concerning yourself with Dundee. You've lost your best players and McInnes has shown himself to be a loser with no ambition. The McCann revolution is underway and I can't see us finishing below 1st this coming season.

2 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

We've signed Paul Dixon. 

2 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

For what it's worth, my dad told me we just signed him, he could be talking shite; I'm looking around trying to see confirmation so it could still be the case he's heading to St. Fermer. 

If it's just a rumour you've heard why scare fellow dees like that?

Not cool man, not cool.