All things Dundee FC

'It remains my responsibility to reward the loyalty and passion of our supporters with a team which they can be proud of.'

Hmm - 'Now I have spoken fully to the board it's my belief the resources on offer could not allow me to discharge my responsibilities hence it is with great regret etc'

I'm not saying that's going to happen but there's plenty of wriggle room in there.

5 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Now, off ya pop before you make more of a tit of yourself!

More of a tit than Nelms ? ;) "Hey Jack , you fancy the gig at Dens ? " " Rub that oil on my peeling skin Nelmsy and f**k off back to Dundee , there's a good lad ?" :)

6 minutes ago, billyg said:

More of a tit than Nelms ? ;) "Hey Jack , you fancy the gig at Dens ? " " Rub that oil on my peeling skin Nelmsy and f**k off back to Dundee , there's a good lad ?" :)

I'm sure it was more along the lines of:

"Sorry Nelmsy, I'm not quite confident enough to manage my beloved Dee yet. Give Archie Knox a shout for one last hurrah and call me when he retires, I'll be ready then."

Oh look the grammar detectives have arrived! 
I know it should of been "have" but I was lazy. You knew what I meant.
However pulling me up on this has highlighted your desperation.
You are in the box office thread mate, we are not interested in the grammer corrections, that is so lower league.

^^^ Secretly seething that the "Box Office" attraction was a big flacid c0ck ^^^

1 hour ago, LiamDFC said:

£10 charity bet says that Ross will be announced as the next Dundee manager. You game, big boy?

Thank you.

I'll take you up on that if nobody else is? John James (Jack) Ross, next permanent Dundee FC manager. £10.

Just confirm we're on by reply.

3 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I'll take you up on that if nobody else is? John James (Jack) Ross, next permanent Dundee FC manager. £10.

Just confirm we're on by reply.

We're on. Shame that other guy shat it, though.

Name your charity. Mine is Myeloma UK. 

Thank you.

2 hours ago, LiamDFC said:

£10 charity bet says that Ross will be announced as the next Dundee manager. You game, big boy?

Thank you.

I'll take your bet Liam. Mary's Meals is my choice of charity. Just post evidence you paid when your new manager is announced. On behalf of Mary's Meals thank-you so much. You are making a difference.

I've only just read the bet thing - some of us actualy work for a living.  Would have taken that but seeing as it's settled now no point.  No brainer for JR really given only one of these clubs has won a national trophy since the 70,s, only one is debt free and only one has a new purpose built stadium. Add in the beating given to you only a few months ago when we were at our lowest ebb in years and you can see why JR is deciding to stay put. Good luck with the search for the new manager.

I've only just read the bet thing - some of us actualy work for a living.  Would have taken that but seeing as it's settled now no point.  No brainer for JR really given only one of these clubs has won a national trophy since the 70,s, only one is debt free and only one has a new purpose built stadium. Add in the beating given to you only a few months ago when we were at our lowest ebb in years and you can see why JR is deciding to stay put. Good luck with the search for the new manager.

Thanks for the kind wishes, much appreciated.