All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Stewart will likely go to Aberdeen or Hearts but Dundee should probably go all out to get him back. 

Haven't heard a sniff about any potential signings so far so Stewart has gone to the top of the list. 

I reckon Stewart will be the player that constantly gets mentioned to come back by fans in transfer windows in hope rather than expectation à la Leigh Griffiths, but will never play for Dundee again.

Strange statement. Sounds to me like he is still weighing up his options but the St Mirren Chairman has told him to issue a statement anyway.

By the sounds of everything that has come out of St Mirren in the past few days their chairman is panicking and is shite scared of losing their manager. This is the 2nd or 3rd statement they've released and not one of them point blank states that Jack Ross wants to stay at St Mirren.

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Strange statement. Sounds to me like he is still weighing up his options but the St Mirren Chairman has told him to issue a statement.

The last paragraph blows Dundee interest out of the water !

3 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Strange statement. Sounds to me like he is still weighing up his options but the St Mirren Chairman has told him to issue a statement anyway.

By the sounds of everything that has come out of St Mirren in the past few days their chairman is panicking and is shite scared of losing their manager. This is the 2nd or 3rd statement they've released and not one of them point blank states that Jack Ross wants to stay at St Mirren.

Eh it's pretty clear to me he ain't going anywhere from that statement - he doesn't need to say he ain't leaving as he clearly hasn't been considering it.

Eh it's pretty clear to me he ain't going anywhere from that statement - he doesn't need to say he ain't leaving as he clearly hasn't been considering it.

Would have been quite easy for him to say that he has no interest tbh. That would have avoided any grey areas whatsoever.

Very ambiguous statement. One that suggests to me that he's swaying towards staying. If that wasn't the case then no statement would have been released whatsoever. 

He's clearly hedging his bets though. If we do go into talks with him and don't stump up what he feels he's worth, he'll be gone. 

34 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

£10 charity bet says that Ross will be announced as the next Dundee manager. You game, big boy?

Thank you.

9 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

£10 charity bet says that Ross will be announced as the next Dundee manager. You game, big boy?

Thank you.

Well said Liam, lets see if the c**t will put his money where his mouth is.