All things Dundee FC

44 minutes ago, JockysJetpack said:

Where has NDD gone? And whatever happened to Deejango? He was a sound fella.

Not putting their names forward for this just curious.

39 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Did muggy not have a breakdown and then basically didn't return?
Deejango I'm sure knows deefiant or met him certainly ?

NDD occasionally still posts as DundeeFC-92.

Deejango had to wane himself off the place as it was taking up too much of his time* and doesn't so much as lurk these days for fear of falling off the wagon and falling for P&B's addictive ways.

It was Deejango and myself that bumped into Deefiant on Provie Rd - on our way to kick f**k out Yenited - after I recognised him from his photo from the POY on here. Unless he gets back on here with a full apology and a subsequent refund I'll be hunting him down the next time I'm at Dens.

*That's a laugh, all the c**t does is play FIFA and online poker anyway. Get back on here @DEEJANGO you fackin mug.

7 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Right good cuntos, nae derbies next season IMG_0499.JPG.2fc71d5e0a43252bd633a871bb702142.JPG

You can pretty much put the mortgage on us being drawn together in the League Cup group stages, now. Fairly sure the draw is in something daft like 10 days time...

Just now, Spikethedee said:

You can pretty much put the mortgage on us being drawn together in the League Cup group stages, now. Fairly sure the draw is in something daft like 10 days time...

Would love that tbh.

9 hours ago, JockysJetpack said:

Where has NDD gone? And whatever happened to Deejango? He was a sound fella.

Not putting their names forward for this just curious.

Just came on today to laugh at the posts after the comedy show today. Just took a break some of the Dundee fans were doing my nut in (giving Kerr and Wighton pelters etc) and plus I was neglecting my family duties by being P&Bed oot ma tits......

whats the script with someone stealing the Players sponsor money? Should I grab the popcorn?