All things Dundee FC

Where we can start looking and signing players now, we'll get a head start on Dundee because of your managerial uncertainty. You need to sort that out, then a budget then start signing. Once you do that you'll get a clear indication of who McCann or whomever it may be will want.

I think we'll know pretty soon about McCann. I mean he either wants it or he doesn't, likewise the club must know if they want him. The budget is surely budget regardless of who is in charge and should be all worked out.

Doubt they would be above Hately's, Vincent's or Williams's pay scale.  If only we could free up their salaries.

Surely any contracts these guys have wont be as basic as two/three years, no 'out' clause even if shite? some kind of buy out option so they leave (yes with some money) but we all move on?

Surely any contracts these guys have wont be as basic as two/three years, no 'out' clause even if shite? some kind of buy out option so they leave (yes with some money) but we all move on?

I'd imagine so. I imagine we've got ways to do things.

1 minute ago, Scosha said:

David Mitchell any good? 

You'd be better off asking Stranraer fans for a genuine opinion as he never really played much for us. In the times that he did, he split opinion. He made several good stops in his debut against Dundee United last season, but also flogged a last minute equaliser. He's kept two clean sheets in two starts this season, but also got away with one as he carried a cross ball into his own net.

Looks capable, but probably not cut out for top flight. He never really had an extended chance in the team though so it'd be harsh to write him completely off.

Craig Samson has just became available. A massive feeling of dread surrounds me even if he's looked at as back-up.

If a manager of ours signs him - they should be sacked instantly.

Thank you.

Craig Samson has just became available. A massive feeling of dread surrounds me even if he's looked at as back-up.

If a manager of ours signs him - they should be sacked instantly.

Thank you.

If we're talking raiding clubs I'd take owain fon Williams from Inverness good keeper let down by a sieve like defence