All things Dundee FC

14 minutes ago, K.T said:

You didn't.

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

If he's still struggling I'll chuck him a few quid to compile a list of your clusterfucks this season.

More seriously I'm glad to see most of the Dees involved are being laid back about this other than that hungry b*****d Dee Man.

Imagine trying to compare the utter embarrassment of United's last season in the top flight to this one for Dundee.
If I was a DAB I'd still not be able to show my face.
I'd wager the relative lists of clusterfucks would be about 15:1 in the DAB's favour.

Imagine trying to compare the utter embarrassment of United's last season in the top flight to this one for Dundee.
If I was a DAB I'd still not be able to show my face.
I'd wager the relative lists of clusterfucks would be about 15:1 in the DAB's favour.

Best to just leave them to it. 2nd of May is closing in and they're beginning to crack.

Dundee have taken over the running of Dynamo's youth setup in the US. They will now be known as the Dundee Juniors of Central Texas (DJCT).

Starting in May 2017, the club will begin to wear the dark blue and white of Dundee FC. The affiliation will see DJCT implementing some of the Dundee FC training curriculum that has been used to put players into some of the top leagues in Europe. DJCT players will be able to travel and train with DFC youth teams and play in European competitions. DJCT will use the newly signed agreement with Hill Country Indoor to bring Dundee FC staff to Austin in the summer to train and scout DJCT players. Further, admin staff from the Premiership team will work with DJCT staff in communications and marketing areas, along with securing training gear and uniforms for DJCT players. DJCT has over the past four years been associated with Dundee FC in a limited manner, running summer camps in conjunction with the Scottish club's coaching staff, as well as having the top 2004 boys’ team taking a trip to Scotland to play against DFC's youth teams, but by fully aligning and becoming the only youth-affiliate outside of Europe, these experiences will be a precursor of things DJCT players can enjoy.

To kick off the new era for DJCT as Dundee Juniors of Central Texas, Dundee FC Managing Director, John Nelms, will be traveling to Austin, along with current DFC team captain and Northern Ireland International, James McPake, for a kick-off meeting to discuss the new endeavour on Tuesday, May 9

Sounds like Bain was coming off his line today quite frequently - indicates that he was previously told to stay there and given his reaction that was against his wishes.

Well done to Haber, now our out-right top scorer this season, overtaken gorgeous

Fair way to go but what a start for McCann - love yaaaa

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

He did okay. Still leaked in 2 goals. However most important part is we won

I thought he had a great game and wasn't at fault for any of the goals. Some touch and finish by Moult for the 1st and nothing he could've done at the 2nd. 

That was the Scott Bain of the previous 2 seasons today. 

Edited by Yenitit