All things Dundee FC

It's a tough one with Bain. If he was sold last summer, Dundee could have got something closer to the £500k (although not as much) which they got for Stewart. He had just been named in the Scotland squad.

His form has clearly declined, as has his value. His stock has declined massively. It may be better for Dundee to hold on to him next season, hoping that he gets back to the form he's capable of (whether due to trying to find a new club or because he'd fallen out with Hartley), rather than let him go for a pittance. 

[mention=32505]Deefiant[/mention]
I'm trying to run a similar player sponsorship scam with St Johnstone supporters. Can you please advise me on how you managed to get people to part with their money?

Thank you. 

Congratulations on the start of your venture. £100 is fairly steep though.

99c96a359859e145a0080e361205c67e.jpg

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

If you don't sell him this summer, he'll walk away for free next year. He's already said he's got no plans to renew.

Under a manager that he had well reported disagreements with. Might be a different situation now that circumstances have changed. Scott Bain is a very good keeper on his day. He has had a shitty season, but if we can get him back to some sort of form, I'd happily keep him. Even at 70%, he's better than whatever shitey St Johnstone reserve keeper that others are touting IMO.

Thank you.

Eta; emphasis on 'might'. The point he is making is that things have changed and he may be open to staying. Worth asking the question.

Edited by LiamDFC

17 hours ago, K.T said:

The way he destroyed every United poster last season was tremendous. His compiled list of every clusterfuck that happened for them last season was worth £25 alone.

If he's still struggling I'll chuck him a few quid to compile a list of your clusterfucks this season.

More seriously I'm glad to see most of the Dees involved are being laid back about this other than that hungry b*****d Dee Man.

Edited by Granny Danger

24 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If he's still struggling I'll chuck him a few quid to compile a list of your clusterfucks this season.

More seriously I'm glad to see most of the Dees involved are being laid back about this other than that hungry b*****d Dee Man.

unnamed (53).gif

44 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Zander Clark shits on Bain from a great height. Probably because Bain is smaller than most full backs though

Keep him, then. 

Thank you.

ETA: 

46 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Seething to the point of incoherence there, LiamDFC. Sad.

Nice try, chump.

Edited by LiamDFC

4 minutes ago, Gibby82 said:

Wait a minute, the very same Deefiant who (justifiably) berated the likes of QLP and that Celtic throbber for welching on charity bets has mugged his felllow fans (and the groupie from Maryhill) for £250?

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

Double the amount swindled and you are correct.

I thought some of you boys knew Deefiant? He even posted pictures of himself on here. Big chap with a beard?
Probably Wee alfie wae some random photos.

Having a beard can only mean one thing.
He's joined deash and is running around shouting allahu akbar and chopping people's head aff.

Deefiant is the new "jihadi John"

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

unnamed (53).gif

And stealing Biggie's patter to garner greenies from the impressionable Funsters!

You don't even go and watch your team anymore you miserable c**t.

Edited by Granny Danger

Don't understand the comparison.  Maybe you can elucidate?

Well, it was a long list. I can't remember it all but I would enjoy seeing it again. Perhaps we can all try to remember? Obviously there was colossal f**k ups on the pitch like ourselves, although you were consistently shit all season which was tremendous. The whole Rodney Sneijder thing (did he not end being a door to door salesman after he shat it and ran?) From McNamara to Mixu 'what's the fucking point'. The war cry for survival which had zero effect. Your owner trying desperately to sell the club as the fans turned on him. The backroom staff f**k ups such as the Stevie Campbell incident. That's just off the top of my head. Of course it all worked towards the inevitable relegation at Dens. Maybe other people can remind us of a few other gems I've forgotten.

14 minutes ago, K.T said:

Well, it was a long list. I can't remember it all but I would enjoy seeing it again. Perhaps we can all try to remember? Obviously there was colossal f**k ups on the pitch like ourselves, although you were consistently shit all season which was tremendous. The whole Rodney Sneijder thing (did he not end being a door to door salesman after he shat it and ran?) From McNamara to Mixu 'what's the fucking point'. The war cry for survival which had zero effect. Your owner trying desperately to sell the club as the fans turned on him. The backroom staff f**k ups such as the Stevie Campbell incident. That's just off the top of my head. Of course it all worked towards the inevitable relegation at Dens. Maybe other people can remind us of a few other gems I've forgotten.

I specifically said in the post you responded to 'this season'.  I can understand why you would ignore this of course.