All things Dundee FC

13 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Posting on the Dundee specific thread, much like you've done on the Dunfermline specific thread :lol: 

Did I go on the Dunfermline thread about 3 years ago? I'm sure you'll post up the quote, In your sniffing about sleazey style.

We've done a P&B sponsor every year for a while now; this year @Deefiant offered to collect and organise it, then swiftly fucked off with everyone's money. Glad I didn't do it this year but feel sorry for the other guys. We've never had any bother doing this before, only takes one sausage to ruin it though.

Thank you.

15 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

About 20 people or so I think.

Quite mental and here was me thinking to start one for next season, doubt that would happen now

Might be worth considering G_Man. Seems like a lucrative venture. 

I've took part in 3 or 4 dundee related fundraisers by giving money to complete strangers on the internet and trusting them not to be at it. This is the first time it's came back to bite me. 

It's a decent scam when you think about it. I'd never fall for the usual internet scams and would usually only donate to strangers via Justgiving etc. But I'd half trust fellow fans on football forums who follow the same team and aren't obvious trolls.

Don't think next seasons one will be much of a success.

We've done a P&B sponsor every year for a while now; this year [mention=32505]Deefiant[/mention] offered to collect and organise it, then swiftly fucked off with everyone's money. Glad I didn't do it this year but feel sorry for the other guys. We've never had any bother doing this before, only takes one sausage to ruin it though.
Thank you.

Fucking hell.

I've took part in 3 or 4 dundee related fundraisers by giving money to complete strangers on the internet and trusting them not to be at it. This is the first time it's came back to bite me. 
It's a decent scam when you think about it. I'd never fall for the usual internet scams and would usually only donate to strangers via Justgiving etc. But I'd half trust fellow fans on football forums who follow the same team and aren't obvious trolls.
Don't think next seasons one will be much of a success.

I think the one on the other forum is the way to go tbh. There is some protection in place with the system that the administrator has set up.

I remember the months of speculation that I had stolen Jim McAlister's shirt and fled the country!

I thought some of you boys knew Deefiant? He even posted pictures of himself on here. Big chap with a beard?
Probably Wee alfie wae some random photos.

Done it all the time. Bairns and his car etc.

Probably back on here as someone else, 5 hunner up.

29 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Fucking hell.

I'm not sure what you're struggling with here, it really isn't that hard. Many of us know each other and are more than happy to chuck in a few quid together to sponsor an ultimately pointless tshirt (that will only ever appear in a cheaply printed programme that almost no-one will ever read). I've been part of sponsoring another two shirts this year; unless you're on the poverty line, £25 is hardly the end of the world either way. 

What I'm trying to say is that we're all loaded and have utter indifference towards situations of even minimal financial strain.

Eta; also pretty sure Deefiant contributed money to the previous years sponsorship, so it's even more annoying.

Now f**k off. Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC

31 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

I thought some of you boys knew Deefiant? He even posted pictures of himself on here. Big chap with a beard?

Probably Wee alfie wae some random photos.

Bet he's actually a Dundee United supporting jakey who lives up near Forfar. He's probably reading this thread absolutely pissing himself. 

To bring this back to Dundee FC Club - GET DOON. 

1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

IMG_0693.thumb.PNG.d55989c48994ceb76e9c9bde173f9d30.PNG

All we have is an email address :(

Bet he couldn't believe his luck when a fucking Thistle fan passed over some moolah too. Why on earth would you contribute to a player sponsorship for another team's player? :lol: